Oregon (3) @ Stanford (11) - 2/10/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
I'm surprised more of these National commentators haven't given Ionescu more of a shout out for player of the year. She's seems as good if not better than anyone else out there. She's a winner.

Stanford looks just plain bad. PAC-12 still not as good as we thought. Not sure how this team beat Baylor. Smith also looks outmatches sorely by Oregon bigs.

Oregon does look very good with all the being said & have done it without Sabally mostly.

Stanford looks just plain bad. PAC-12 still not as good as we thought. Not sure how this team beat Baylor. Smith also looks outmatches sorely by Oregon bigs.

Oregon does look very good with all the being said & have done it without Sabally mostly.
It's one bad game by Stanford. Not sure how you can pass judgment on the entire Pac-12 based on that.

I think Oregon State would play Oregon much better than Stanford has. They have the impeccable Pivec after all who's one of the most versatile players in the country.

Last edited:
The Ducks up 30+ in the 4th and the starters have to be on the court because they have no bench. Well if they only have 2 bench players, why not put them in?

Sorry - Ionescu, Sabally & Hebard come out after only playing 37 minutes. Ducks up 42 w/ < 3 mins to go - I guess Kelly could risk it with the subs.

Tara’s worst home loss in her whole career at Stanford.

I think Oregon State would play Oregon much better than Stanford has. They have the impeccable Pivec after all who's one of the most versatile players in the country.

Hmmm. Idk on that one. Oregon State got run out of Maples two nights ago by this Stanford team. Hard to see OSU hanging with UO’s firepower at every position. Could be a couple blowouts. Alas.