Optimism | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Optimism

Reaction Score
Let me see if I can explain it to you. There are three camps on Chief. 1) Those that thinks he's a farce and can't stand his stuff. 2) Those who think it's satirical and find humor in it. 3) Those who believes he's connected and find value in his input. But the bottom line is your continual attack and weird crusade against him won't change a single mind in any of those camps.

Maybe this is simpler: He looks better than you in the back and forth.
You forgot number 4) Those who think he's Fishy.

C

Chief00

For anyone who's curious, managed to pull up a vid of Chief.

Don't let the haters get ya down brotha, we love ya out herrr in da yard!!!
Keep on, keeping on

No worries - had a great weekend - met some super people - filled with optimism!

Reaction Score
My favorite thing about Chief is that Temery (forgive me if I'm attributing this to the wrong person) brilliantly changed his avatar to the KC Chiefs bikinis and instead of changing it or complaining endlessly about it Chief just owned it. #wehavethemeats

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
My favorite thing about Chief is that Temery (forgive me if I'm attributing this to the wrong person) brilliantly changed his avatar to the KC Chiefs bikinis and instead of changing it or complaining endlessly about it Chief just owned it. #wehavethemeats
Chiefs Briefs, man.

Reaction Score

I love his insider work with Drummond. #specialperson

C

Chief00

True, Temery brilliant move.

C

Chief00

I love his insider work with Drummond. #specialperson

My daughter won the foul shooting and three spot shooting contest at Drummond’s AAU coach’s camp - I told her to put the foul shooting contest in context. LOL
Seriously, that’s when we really got to know each other - he thought it was great that we turned in one of the 1st place prizes for another kid - he really does have a great heart for kids.

Reaction Score
My daughter won the foul shooting and three spot shooting contest at Drummond’s AAU coach’s camp - I told her to put the foul shooting contest in context. LOL
Seriously, that’s when we really got to know each other - he thought it was great that we turned in one of the 1st place prizes for another kid - he really does have a great heart for kids.

Now you've upset the people who think you can't be a winner unless everyone else is a loser.

Reaction Score
I look forward to @Chief00 posts. They are usually very entertaining. Does it really matter if he is credible or not? Without chief the yard would be considerably less entertaining.

When @Stairmaster isn't trying to discredit chief I find him very enjoyable as well. We agree on many things. But the mistake you are making is you're placing chiefs value in his credibility, so you think discrediting him is important. When in reality the people who enjoy chief couldn't care less if he is credible or not they enjoy him for the humor. So when you (@Stairmaster) attack his credibility you come off as a wet blanket.

Reactions: pj
C

Chief00

I look forward to @Chief00 posts. They are usually very entertaining. Does it really matter if he is credible or not? Without chief the yard would be considerably less entertaining.

When @Stairmaster isn't trying to discredit chief I find him very enjoyable as well. We agree on many things. But the mistake you are making is you're placing chiefs value in his credibility, so you think discrediting him is important. When in reality the people who enjoy chief couldn't care less if he is credible or not they enjoy him for the humor. So when you (@Stairmaster) attack his credibility you come off as a wet blanket.
I will stand my credibility up against the benchmarks. I have given the litany of my numerous correct predictions so I won’t recite them again. You dudes know them anyways. It’s a really long list with many going against the conventional wisdom trends.
But, I get your point - people click here for entertainment, however they define it. Just remember the subject line “optimism”!

Last edited by a moderator:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I will stand my credibility up against anyone here; especially the person you mentioned. I have given the litany of my numerous correct predictions so I won’t recite them again. It’s a really long list with many going against the conventional wisdom trends. But, I get your point - people click here for entertainment, however they define it.

Remember when 11:11 was right because they played a noon game in the Central Time Zone.

#credible

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Remember when 11:11 was right because they play a noon game in the Central Time Zone.

#credible

True, it even started earlier than 11:11am Central time LOL. Bunkey had just gone to bed is my guess.

Reaction Score
I will stand my credibility up against the benchmarks. I have given the litany of my numerous correct predictions so I won’t recite them again. You dudes know them anyways. It’s a really long list with many going against the conventional wisdom trends.
But, I get your point - people click here for entertainment, however they define it. Just remember the subject line “optimism”!

This post is a masterpiece.

Reaction Score
He's a kid who is in the phase of life where he believes every thing he sees from his perspective is absolute, anyone who views it differently is dumb and/or evil and, most importantly, believes everyone else wants to hear his perspective.
Darn well phrased. Made me think of when I was solidly in that phase, and - oh boy - made myself cringe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom