Optimism | The Boneyard

Optimism

C

Chief00

It’s been a great weekend road trip since it started Friday. Hoping to bring this optimism to UConn MBB games this year. The road trip moves to Boston tomorrow. So excited about the future of our program and the young men the staff is involved with.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'm confused -- doesn't the development of the vaunted Blaze Strategy make Bunky wholly irrelevant to the program?

Besides, Bunky whiffed on Paul White, Jesse Govan, Chris Clarke, and Tevin Mack back in '15. That set us back tremendously and played a huge part in the failure of last season. Why would we celebrate someone who couldn't get the job done and made the program suffer for it?

C

Chief00

I'm confused -- doesn't the development of the vaunted Blaze Strategy make Bunky wholly irrelevant to the program?

Besides, Bunky whiffed on Paul White, Jesse Govan, Chris Clarke, and Tevin Mack back in '15. That set us back tremendously and played a huge part in the failure of last season. Why would we celebrate someone who couldn't get the job done and made the program suffer for it?

Haters are always going to hate. Have a nice day.

Reaction Score

189.gif

C

Chief00

I want this to be about Chief giving Bunkey free rides around the Northeast in a desperate bid to still feel alive. Your obsession with younger men is duly noted.
LOL - Strange view of the World - I no longer mention the b*t*h*s per the moderators request.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Ask Sid about Bunkey - Stair is back in the Andy Blaylock recruiting days. It’s a new day.

Ask White, Govan, Clark, and Mack about Bunky.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Do we really need another Chiefoo vs Stair hissy fit ????
I like you both for your contributions
Can't you just pretend the other doesn't exist so we can get past this crap??
Huh, please
Thanks

Do we really need another creepy thread lauding some guy who was in the entourage of a benchwarmer who spent two years at UConn?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
The Boneyard isn't Chief's safe space. If he posts stupid things, he should expect to be called out on them.
Let me see if I can explain it to you. There are three camps on Chief. 1) Those that thinks he's a farce and can't stand his stuff. 2) Those who think it's satirical and find humor in it. 3) Those who believes he's connected and find value in his input. But the bottom line is your continual attack and weird crusade against him won't change a single mind in any of those camps.

Maybe this is simpler: He looks better than you in the back and forth.

Reaction Score
The Boneyard isn't Chief's safe space. If he posts stupid things, he should expect to be called out on them.

You act like a spoiled whiny brat. All you do is insult people over & over again. It's old & tiring. Try posting something useful, informative or with some thought for once. Did Chief dump you right before the Senior Prom? Please, stop with the constant rants on him & grow up! I'd rather read his comment instead of your constant drivel...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You act like a spoiled whiny brat. All you do is insult people over & over again. It's old & tiring. Try posting something useful, informative or with some thought for once. Did Chief dump you right before the Senior Prom? Please, stop with the constant rants on him & grow up! I'd rather read his comment instead of your constant drivel...

He is a whiny brat.

He's a kid who is in the phase of life where he believes every thing he sees from his perspective is absolute, anyone who views it differently is dumb and/or evil and, most importantly, believes everyone else wants to hear his perspective.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score

This is absolute nonsense. Your insults directed towards me are far more appropriate for Chief's posts.

I do plenty in terms of starting and updating threads on recruits UConn has offered, discussing and debating strategy, lineups, and (during the season) the performance of the team. I'm online very often and post social media updates on the team whenever I see them for other users who don't have access to those platforms. On the rare occasions when I have information about prospects UConn is recruiting, I share them quietly in a non-egotistical way and never heckle others for not respecting my inside knowledge enough.

I'll frame it again: Chief believes that our recruiting successes in 2015-16 only came because someone in a bench player's entourage threw parties, and that the current wave of commitments is due to him sitting down with an assistant coach and "refining" a "strategy" together at a pizza parlor. And you have the nerve to call my posts drivel?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Let me see if I can explain it to you. There are three camps on Chief. 1) Those that thinks he's a farce and can't stand his stuff. 2) Those who think it's satirical and find humor in it. 3) Those who believes he's connected and find value in his input. But the bottom line is your continual attack and weird crusade against him won't change a single mind in any of those camps.

Maybe this is simpler: He looks better than you in the back and forth.
2 and 3a.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
He is a whiny brat.

Nope. Try again.

He is a whiny brat.

He's a kid who is in the phase of life where he believes every thing he sees from his perspective is absolute

I think Chief is full of crap, so I think everything from my perspective is absolute? That's a bit of a stretch.

anyone who views it differently is dumb and/or evil

It's perfectly valid to question those who take Chief seriously/literally. Sorry if it hurts your feelings that I do.

and, most importantly, believes everyone else wants to hear his perspective.

Isn't that true of everybody who posts here? If you don't like my opinions, put me on ignore instead of whining so much.

C

Chief00

This is absolute nonsense. Your insults directed towards me are far more appropriate for Chief's posts.

I do plenty in terms of starting and updating threads on recruits UConn has offered, discussing and debating strategy, lineups, and (during the season) the performance of the team. I'm online very often and post social media updates on the team whenever I see them for other users who don't have access to those platforms. On the rare occasions when I have information about prospects UConn is recruiting, I share them quietly in a non-egotistical way and never heckle others for not respecting my inside knowledge enough.

I'll frame it again: Chief believes that our recruiting successes in 2015-16 only came because someone in a bench player's entourage threw parties, and that the current wave of commitments is due to him sitting down with an assistant coach and "refining" a "strategy" together at a pizza parlor. And you have the nerve to call my posts drivel?

You don’t understand our players or coaches. If you are on the team you are a brother. It doesn’t matters if you start or not. Granted KO likes his Capitol Grille - but Coach Chill is comfortable at a casual “Pizza Parlor” as you term it. Each is fine. Coach Calhoun liked the casual places too.

Reaction Score

Go back & review all your posts. You are an antagonist. I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine. Grow up & stop acting like a spoiled brat! I'm sorry your life is so miserable that you need to take it out on Boneyard posters.

And you provide useless info. You are a rageaholic. I'm surprised you haven't been banned by now. You need some serious help! I'd rather read Chief's posts than your constant angry posts.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Guys enough is enough. I don't know which of you is right. Could be one both or none.

Stairmaster: let it go. Please. He's not going to stop and you are coming off as petty and annoying. I normally enjoy your posts but attacking him constantly is not fun for anyone.

Chief: I appreciate your input. But you are the king of writing in the third person and beating dead horses. Can you at least try not to do that as much?

Remember we are on the same team here.
Thanks.

Reaction Score
Guys enough is enough. I don't know which of you is right. Could be one both or none.

Stairmaster: let it go. Please. He's not going to stop and you are coming off as petty and annoying. I normally enjoy your posts but attacking him constantly is not fun for anyone.

Chief: I appreciate your input. But you are the king of writing in the third person and beating dead horses. Can you at least try not to do that as much?

Remember we are on the same team here.
Thanks.
Team Blaze!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro