Opening day (Tuesday, Nov. 5) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Opening day (Tuesday, Nov. 5)

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Jeune was in a ton of the WNBA mock drafts, so I'd assume she'll be an impact player for them.
For those who don't know, she started her career at Rutgers for 2 seasons, and the second was quite good.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
How long is Broughton out?
Unless something has come out today, I was reading the RU board yesterday and apparently, while it was mentioned at some point, it really isn't being discussed. Rutgers traditionally is pretty close-mouthed about injuries.

Reaction Score
I have watched the first three minutes of the USC(west coast) vs CSUN game and will state that USC will have the worst team in the Pac 12, and I havent seen all of the teams yet.

USC started four freshmen with Caldwell. Caldwell was the only player on the court who was with the team last year. They also played a walk-on, India Otto from the same high school as Jordin Canada and Charisma Osbourne. A lot of minutes went to the unranked Alison Miura. Alissa Pili got a double double (18 pnts, 13 rebounds). The only other player with college experience was Stephanie Watts and she has been recovering from injury in the fall.

With the cast, I didn't think it was a bad showing at all. I would absolutely take that bet that USC is the worst Pac team.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
How long is Broughton out?

I believe CVS said in one of her various preseason interviews that it was an ankle/foot injury, but she didn't say a timeline.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom