Open Schollie | The Boneyard

Open Schollie

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I feel awful for Diarra. He would have been such a fun player to watch develop and would’ve brought the toughness/rebounding that we’ve been begging for since Shonn Miller left.

A lot of programs would’ve pushed him out earlier or not worked terribly hard to find a solution where the player sticks around. I realize it’s frustrating at times, but we’re incredibly lucky to have Dan Hurley and this staff steering the ship.

Reaction Score
Sad for him. Seems like a good kid and his toughness would have been useful over the past couple years. Will be happy to see him get his degree, and maybe a year totally off will give him a chance to play out a final year as a grad transfer a la Spike Albrecht
He's finished playing basketball.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Glad to see he is staying in the program. Hopefully UConn can start looking for a big to replace him. Not sure how much readily available talent is out there.

This solidifies the need for Vital to be the key weapon for next year's team, correct?

Reaction Score
They have one guy in mind and are working to make that happen. But if not, they will most likely bank the scholarship and have 3 for 2020-2021. They won't reach for a big in this class (19).
Can't say which guy that is?

GoDAWGS

"I Love Whaley"
Reaction Score
I love the move by Hurley, let the young man make a decision and kept him in the program and is allowing him to build good life skills and get a great education from a great university, and opening up a coaching path for him. This is only a good look for us and may pay dividends down the road for recruiting!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom