On a scale of 1-10, how nervous are you for the game tonight? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

On a scale of 1-10, how nervous are you for the game tonight?

How nervous are you for the game tonight?

• 0 - not at all

Votes: 30 21.7%
  • 2 - not really worried - maybe a tiny bit

Votes: 30 21.7%
  • 4 - somewhat worried

Votes: 42 30.4%
  • 6 - nervous nellie

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • 8 - really nervous - hard to focus on work/etc today

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • 10 - can't eat, can't sleep, can barely function

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Not worried at all due to the fact that South Carolina have shown the ability to be scoreless or go on scoring droughts during games and they need to score and stop the scoring to even remotely keep the game close. Saying those words, I haven't seen a team that can stop Connecticut from scoring other than Connecticut. Like Geno said (paraphrasing a bit here) "We may not have that superstar but we have four great players, and if one of them are not scoring, someone else will". It also helps being at home for this outstanding achievement.
You're right. South Carolina can have a moment or two because they do have talented kids but these kids don't perform nearly as effectively as a TEAM as does UConn. Meanwhile UConn is always posed and the only way UConn loses this game is if the ref's call a miserable game and UConn shoots the ball badly. I don't see that happening.

Reaction Score
Not at all nervous. I've never figured out how we beat Baylor and Maryland. I don't see why South Carolina should be any different.

Reaction Score
Okay, it's half time, and now I'm voting. I'm really, really nervous. very very cautiously optimistic, but very very nervous

Reaction Score
A lot of physical contact on KLS. Hope she comes alive in the 2nd half.... Would like to see UCONN up 10 by the end of the third....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom