Omar is selfish | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Omar is selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rashad Anderson averaged .8 apg, as a guard. Was he selfish too?
Ray Allen averaged 2.4, was he selfish?
Rip Hamilton averaged 2.5. Was he selfish?
Now those were career averages, wanna know their freshman averages?
Ray Ray was 1.6 per game. Rip was 2.7. Rashad was .7.

I, too, remember my first beer.
Yea rashad was selfish for sure. And btw 2.5apg is decent to me

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
We have two guards that average 5 assists per game; it would be foolish for Omar to try to pass more when we'll have 2 guys on the floor whose job it already is to find the open man.

Reaction Score
We have two guards that average 5 assists per game; it would be foolish for Omar to try to pass more when we'll have 2 guys on the floor whose job it already is to find the open man.
Was it just coincidence he shot just over 40% ...was he forcing a shot more than he should?

Reaction Score
Rashad Anderson averaged .8 assists his entire career. Most selfish guard I've ever seen in a UConn uniform.
You're joking right? He was a long rage shooter, specifically inserted for that purpose. And correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't he an integral part of a little something called a "National Championship"?

Reaction Score
Cant argue with stats.. Btw he shot 40.2 % so who ever said hes in to get buckets i hope he can at more of a success this year ..but damn a guard who does worse than a mediocre center at getting assists , am i missing something here?

If you disregard the last few games he played when he was clearly injured and shot horribly, than his overall % and 3 pt % were a decent amount higher. He sat the last few games due to injury and then had the off season surgery. He also was mostly a spot up shooter and slasher, so it was tough for him to get the assists that come from simply passing it to someone who hits an open shot.

Reaction Score
You're joking right? He was a long rage shooter, specifically inserted for that purpose. And correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't he an integral part of a little something called a "National Championship"?
Yea he was great hopefully if omar ends up like him in regards to assists, that he can shoot even close to rashads shooting

Reaction Score

Yes, was trying to make the same point you were.

Reaction Score
This is a beyond stupid thread. Either the basketball IQ is very low from OP or we have all been played.

Reaction Score
This is a beyond stupid thread. Either the basketball IQ is very low from OP or we have all been played.
I was just playing all of you :) he is actually a pass first team player the apg average being lower than olander is just a fluke

Reaction Score
Omar Calhoun committed to Uconn before we were banned from the post season. Before he knew Jim Calhoun was retiring and before we knew who the replacement would be, yet he still stuck with Uconn. So yes, he is a team player.
Wow ..good post, i can admit to the fact that u sir brought up a good point.

Reaction Score
See everyone deep down agrees and is saying to themselves wow i didnt realise this. Dont hate the messanger who opened ur eyes.

troll on

opened my eyes? like you worrying about how someone on this board bought non UConn tickets to a mohegan sun game?

or how about toilet paper?

Reaction Score
This guy is going to be insufferable this season.

Yes, he is. I know the mods pride themselves on the latitude they give people here - and that's awesome - but it's been obvious for awhile now that this dude's a pure troll. He's been playing a game of mixing posting decent stuff with being a jackarse. The jackarse piece is going to take control as we go into the season and it's going to drive us nuts to no purpose other than his amusement. Please ban him. People come here to discuss UConn basketball, not to have their blood pressure raised for no reason. It's not like he'll suffer, I'm pretty sure he's someone's alter ego.

Reaction Score
Yes, he is. I know the mods pride themselves on the latitude they give people here - and that's awesome - but it's been obvious for awhile now that this dude's a pure troll. He's been playing a game of mixing posting decent stuff with being a jackarse. The jackarse piece is going to take control as we go into the season and it's going to drive us nuts to no purpose other than his amusement. Please ban him. People come here to discuss UConn basketball, not to have their blood pressure raised for no reason. It's not like he'll suffer, I'm pretty sure he's someone's alter ego.

He already sent Daniel Hamilton a piece of fan mail to his high school. Lord knows what was actually in that letter.

Reaction Score
Im
troll on

opened my eyes? like you worrying about how someone on this board bought non UConn tickets to a mohegan sun game?

or how about toilet paper?
im glad that ive made such an impression. I come posting facts, you come all heated who keeps typing the word troll. Btw what have you contributed to this board...i suggest u do some fact checking (omars stats and my previous threads) then come back with an apology. Thank you come again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom