Ollie needs to pick up a technical to start the game against Cincy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ollie needs to pick up a technical to start the game against Cincy

pj

Reaction Score
Why don't we figure out how to get Mick Cronin to pick up a technical? That would be more helpful.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
False. Just because it (they) didn't work, the first T he got against LCC at Gampel was "smart". He couldn't help it that Mike Stuart doubled him up.

Uhhh, if it didn't work, it wasn't smart. He could have protested "smart" without getting tossed. He didn't.
But yeah, that was a double T by the official.

Reaction Score
Yep - and you know he says nothing because you're sitting in that room
Please provide us with audio/visual so I can have positive and concrete knowledge that KO is talking to a friend on the phone right before game time while the team is whistling Dixie so I too can blast him rightfully
JSMH
What? Did you read my post? Because I didn't say anything remotely similar to that...

Reaction Score
last time ollie got a tech everyone lost their mind and said it cost us the game.
Exactly. Technicals need to be used as strategically, not emotionally.

Reaction Score
I think that there is a reasonable chance he picks one up during the game out of frustration.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I never got the pick up a technical to motivate the team stuff. On a rare occasion it may work, but I doubt the right situation can be created by a coach.

Reaction Score
Thats why we lost because Ollie didnt pickup that early T.

Wonder if some of the couch coaches on here will be man enough to admit that you were right. I bet no.

(In all seriousness, that inbound violation at the beginning of the game is an example of where it is beneficial to basically be a bully and chew a ref out for missing an obvious call.)

Reaction Score
Wonder if some of the couch coaches on here will be man enough to admit that you were right. I bet no.

(In all seriousness, that inbound violation at the beginning of the game is an example of where it is beneficial to basically be a bully and chew a ref out for missing an obvious call.)

That gray haired ref was pitiful. He called travels on Brimah (maybe a little movement on the pivot but not worthy of the call) and Enoch which weren't. Also called a moving pick on Enoch which was wrong, never happened. But then to begin the count because no one is there and place the ball on the ground only to have a Cincy guy ROLL it and not make that call is beyond horrible. It's OOB's numb nuts he can't roll it, why because it's OOB's has to pick it up - was he kidding me?

Have to say yes it was time to be relentless and if a T ensued then good

Reaction Score

He has no clue how to work the refs. We went from JC who was one of the all-time best at working the refs to Ollie who does nothing. There is a reason we used to get all the calls and now we get none of them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom