Olivia Nelson-Ododa | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Olivia Nelson-Ododa

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
As a grown man with 2 athletes in college and a daughter also headed to be a college athlete, I literally put a key client call on hold so I could completely engage in this Last 5 minutes to see the above tweet/thread postings and actually felt my heart jump with seeing this! It’s a good day!

Fanmomma

UCONN WBB ALL DAY
Reaction Score
For those of you who don't know, UConn is an 11x national champion!

thanks for that: we had no idea, did we BYers?

I had the sound turned down, at work lol
Will watch it later.

Reaction Score
You still have made no point at all why going to UConn is worse than any other D1 program in terms of having a FULL college experience. Any D1 program will limit a player somewhat, be it UConn or a small D1.

If it is Observed it becomes obvious. Further no other program was suggested, nor was NOT going to Uconn indicated. Please highlight where I stated or inferred Division 1 program or any program?????
My State Department Daughter graduated with honors from Uconn. She did not play basketball on any team. She played while at Tolland HS. None of her other sisters played basketball. All graduated from other schools with more identifiable names--not one misses not playing. College is about education and the experience.
At no time did I imply or infer that you or others should not accept the Uconn BB experience--I need women to watch playing BB.

Reaction Score
As a grown man with 2 athletes in college and a daughter also headed to be a college athlete, I literally put a key client call on hold so I could completely engage in this Last 5 minutes to see the above tweet/thread postings and actually felt my heart jump with seeing this! It’s a good day!
funny.

last year, I was teaching a graduate student seminar, looked down at my cell phone, and yelled, UConn just got Megan Walker. Twelve graduate students gave me a very puzzled look....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom