Olivia Nelson-Ododa | The Boneyard

Olivia Nelson-Ododa

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sorry guys, no announcement that I'm aware of, but I thought Olivia (ONO) deserves her own thread, now that Christyn is a UConn commit.

I believe that Olivia has said that her decision will be announced during this early signing period, which ends next Wednesday, November 15. I haven't heard anything regarding a date, but she has only 5 days remaining. I hope she liked what Geno is selling and decides to join Christyn and become a Husky for life too.

Reaction Score
Yes i was thinking the same thing, she has 5 days to decide during the early signing period. Has anyone know if she will tske her final ov to Georgia? Or if she is close to making a decision?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
One point I forgot is who is in the running. Some sources still list 6 schools of interest. One of the Horde lists 5 schools, dropping Stanford. A solid source confirms that Stanford is out of the running.

Here are the other 5 with comments:

Georgia--not a basketball power; it's the flagship university of her State, though.

Florida State--a strong program, but little history of getting top-5 kids.

Duke--she visited recently. One good source says she will not choose Duke.

South Carolina--They have Dawn and the 2017 trophy.

UConn--They have Geno, Christyn, and 11 trophies.

I think it comes down to UConn, South Carolina, and possibly Florida State. I have my fingers crossed. We should know in 5 days or sooner.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
One point I forgot is who is in the running. Some sources still list 6 schools of interest. One of the Horde lists 5 schools, dropping Stanford. A solid source confirms that Stanford is out of the running.

Here are the other 5 with comments:

Georgia--not a basketball power; it's the flagship university of her State, though.

Florida State--a strong program, but little history of getting top-5 kids.

Duke--she visited recently. One good source says she will not choose Duke.

South Carolina--They have Dawn and the 2017 trophy.

UConn--They have Geno, Christyn, and 11 trophies.

I think it comes down to UConn, South Carolina, and possibly Florida State. I have my fingers crossed. We should know in 5 days or sooner.

Hopefully I am wrong but I think FSU is where she is headed.

Reaction Score
Does Williams verbals help us in landing Olivia? Does it hurt our chances? Or does it do neither/both?

Reaction Score
How badly do we want her after that serious injury? She still hasn't played at 100% yet? Would it be the end of the world if she went elsewhere? We would then go hard after Boston? It could set up a monster class for 19. Boston, Bruney etc. There's some real live talent in this class.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Glad someone else picked up on that!
We have THREE more full seasons to enjoy watching Crystal.

920x920.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
After the 19-20 season yes. When someone says to focus on the '20 season I figure it's the 20-21 that they are referring to.
Ah, a difference in perspective. I think of the tournament/end-of-season date.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom