Olivia Nelson-Ododa | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Olivia Nelson-Ododa

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
An ironic note - at 5'5", Crystal will be a BIG sister (and mentor) to Christyn during their two years together. :D
We’ve gone from Grandma Tuck to Grandma Kia. Next year, we’ll have Grandma Crystal. Can we recruit Larry Johnson to be Grandmama? ;)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
We have THREE more full seasons to enjoy watching Crystal.

920x920.jpg
By the time Crystal leaves I want her to be a standout at the Olympic tryouts.

Reaction Score
Does Williams verbals help us in landing Olivia? Does it hurt our chances? Or does it do neither/both?
No impact. ONO is not threatened by CW (I'm pleased to have her aboard, the gangplank is down and awaiting ONO)

Reaction Score
Do we know for sure if ONO will announce her decision this coming week?

Reaction Score
Do we know for sure if ONO will announce her decision this coming week?
If not she'll have to wait until next year since early signing ends Wednesday.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If not she'll have to wait until next year since early signing ends Wednesday.
Actually, she can announce at any time, but she can't sign for a while after Nov. 15.

Reaction Score
Actually, she can announce at any time, but she can't sign for a while after Nov. 15.
Announcing that you're going to a school is as good as the paper you've signed committing to it. Collier can tell us all about that. Typically there aren't announcements after the early signing period. If you know where you're going by now, you partake in the early signing, and if you don't, you typically don't have any incentive to say anything until you do sign the following year.

Reaction Score
By the time Crystal leaves I want her to be a standout at the Olympic tryouts.
At that time Crystal will be competing against the other other-worldly Uconn point guard - Jefferson.
I would love to be a fly on the wall and see them go head to head.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My wish list includes:

ONO
Ezi

Brunelle
Boston
Amihere
Cook

As Geno said in yesterday's video, we have to rebuild the entire team in 2 years. We lose the Core 4 and Z. Time for some more young studs.

Reaction Score
How badly do we want her after that serious injury? She still hasn't played at 100% yet? Would it be the end of the world if she went elsewhere? We would then go hard after Boston? It could set up a monster class for 19. Boston, Bruney etc. There's some real live talent in this class.
Gabby blew her knee out twice. Tuck had a knee injury as well. I think that they turned out to be pretty good.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I thought Cook is a PG.

The services seem conflicted on this but after watching her play I think she's more of a scorer than facilitator. I guess she could play either though.

Reaction Score
ONO maintaining twitter silence..........nothing, no congrats to Christyn, nothing...............she always has held info pretty close to the vest on social media so no hints at all

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
ONO maintaining twitter silence.....nothing, no congrats to Christyn, nothing.....she always has held info pretty close to the vest on social media so no hints at all
Good for her, better for the BY because now we get to speculate on silence for a few more days. Oh what fun!
My personal theory: ONO has to remain silent because she's already taped her ESPN announcement.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Good for her, better for the BY because now we get to speculate on silence for a few more days. Oh what fun!
My personal theory: ONO has to remain silent because she's already taped her ESPN announcement.

Better for the BY that we aren't presented with inaccurate predictions based on interpretations of twitter nonsense.

Her approach is also refreshing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom