Oklahoma State Post Game Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Oklahoma State Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Adama has to pass the ball when he has 3 guys on him. This isn’t last season. He’s surrounded with shooters and playmakers. It’s going to hamper our offense if it isn’t adressed. Hurley will address it though. Adama isn’t selfish, he just bet tunnel vision

He owes Karaban about 6 points from last night. Karaban does a really nice job cutting when Adama is doubled, and he misses him completely time and time again.

Reaction Score
Adama has to pass the ball when he has 3 guys on him. This isn’t last season. He’s surrounded with shooters and playmakers. It’s going to hamper our offense if it isn’t adressed. Hurley will address it though. Adama isn’t selfish, he just bet tunnel vision
It will be addressed but it was happening all last season as well. I’m hoping it something that can be fixed. But we’ve had this discussion a lot of times before.

Reaction Score
I didn’t touch it so no harm, :) and I’m making a mojo joke about Walton here. But no one got -9. If you did show me . That spread was 10.5 mostly give or take .5 either way . I’ll take a a 10 point win over B12 team every day of the week, which is why I don’t bet that.
You going to admit you were wrong? I also got it a 8.5 (bought it down to 8)

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
He'd have to join the roster first. Whoever he is.
In other words can he transfer from active status and transfer to the redshirt roster for this year because of injury etc. (because, for example, he did not play enough minutes and now he is injured) ??

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
The problem is, it’s all he’s ever done. Shooting 24% from 3 when that’s all you do is bad. Obviously he’ll pick it up but does this team really need a shorter Polley? Don’t we have enough talent?
I think when the Big East wars are finished we will be glad we have Alleyne. His career avg is 39% from three and 10 pts a game while being a big physical guard (6-4 195) who is a proven defender. How can you compare him to Polley who could neither dribble, play defense, or rebound? I think he is adjusting to being a non-starter and we should have some patience as this rotation gets sorted out. I thought we were pushed around pretty good last night and I expect this team's physicality will be tested if the way the minutes were distributed continues when the Big East games start. I do share your impatience, however.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Not sure why Springs can’t see 3-4 minutes. He didn’t look that bad.
Agree, why are we saving him when Karaban was getting manhandled at the end of the game? Let him
get in there and throw his weight around a little like they were.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I think when the Big East wars are finished we will be glad we have Alleyne. His career avg is 39% from three and 10 pts a game while being a big physical guard (6-4 195) who is a proven defender. How can you compare him to Polley who could neither dribble, play defense, or rebound? I think he is adjusting to being a non-starter and we should have some patience as this rotation gets sorted out. I thought we were pushed around pretty good last night and I expect this team's physicality will be tested if the way the minutes were distributed continues when the Big East games start. I do share your impatience, however.

Already addressed all these points ITT so I won't beat a dead horse but let's all hope he remembers how to shoot 3s.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Agree, why are we saving him when Karaban was getting manhandled at the end of the game? Let him
get in there and throw his weight around a little like they were.

If there was ever a game for Springs, that was it. Karaban overmatched and tired, Johnson unavailable...

Reaction Score
With the Top Dogs program, the Ollie years, and then COVID the student section intensity really died off. It was a game that UConn had a 10+ lead most of the time and an insane amount of stoppages in the first half but it still felt low energy. Someone in the AD has to teach them the old ways.
Have them watch B1G games. And give them those good seats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom