Okie State @ Baylor - 01/31/2018, 7:30 p.m., EST | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Okie State @ Baylor - 01/31/2018, 7:30 p.m., EST

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Oh come on Plebe be nice.
Texas was plenty motivated since they absolutely hate Baylor and wanted nothing more to beat us. Yes, they wanted to beat UConn bad, but come on that's our rival and the blood runs deeper than just trying to beat a good program. I mean Karen worked for Kim at one point!

Also, I am sure if UConn were in the ACC they would get a little tired and sluggish during conference when they are facing Top 25 teams game after game. Nobody will be right in this, but it is fair to look at it from both sides.

UConn's conference is not very good.
Baylor's out of conference was not very good.
So it is the same thing in the end. You will play 7,8,9 ranked teams by Tourney time and so will they.
Yall have to schedule yours and and a large portion of BU's is because of conference.
UConn's conference isn't very good, yet somehow, even though conference play accounts for about two-thirds of games played before the NCAA tournament, UConn will still finish with a much stronger strength of schedule than Baylor.

My allusion to "Baylor fans" is really a polite way of addressing one particular "trash"-y fan who alternates between hypersensitive and trolling.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UConn's conference isn't very good, yet somehow, even though conference play account for about two-thirds of games played before the NCAA tournament, UConn will still finish with a much stronger strength of schedule than Baylor.

My allusion to "Baylor fans" is really a polite way of addressing one particular "trash"-y fan who alternates between hypersensitive and trolling.

Fair enough ;)

Reaction Score
I do. I have seen Wallace perform as well as any guard in the country all season.
She is a player. I hope we get to see, come tourney time, how well she keeps up with UCONN's pace for 40 minutes , and how many clean shots she gets off with Kia and Crystal in her grill.

Reaction Score
She is a player. I hope we get to see, come tourney time, how well she keeps up with UCONN's pace for 40 minutes , and how many clean shots she gets off with Kia and Crystal in her grill.

UT and ND did for the most part. They just couldn't get over the hump enough to win.

Reaction Score
Boo hoo. It is tough flying around the country on a private jet and staying in the best hotels.
Anyone who travels for work knows that doing this for an extended period of time is heavy lifting. Combined with another "full time job" of going to school, I don't care what age they are-there are going to be times they are tired.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom