OK, Benedict - it's on you now | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OK, Benedict - it's on you now

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
You need to see the play ahead - it sent all the wrong messages - cost us a ton of dollars - made mediocracy acceptable - delayed coming to terms with our QB problem. Quite frankly, sadly all this stuff played out this year as predicted.
As other posters have indicated - listen to Chief next time. I will keep it real.

How does Bunky feel about bowl games though?

C

Chief00

You are completely full of . Name me one successful team that declines bowl invitations. Can't wait to see your list.
I don't care what other teams do or don't do - the evidence is overwhelming that it was a huge error for us. I don't need to chronical subsequent events again but we all know how this is ending - keeping Diaco for another year - when we know it's not working any better now than 2 years ago.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I don't care what other teams do or don't do - the evidence is overwhelming that it was a huge error for us. I don't need to chronical subsequent events again but we all know how this is ending - keeping Diaco for another year - when we know it's not working any better now than 2 years ago.
There is zero evidence that it was a huge error and like I thought you couldn't name any teams. Your knowitall bullspit is tired and old.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score

Did you make your post about turning down a bowl game before or after you and Andre hit the clubs together?

C

Chief00

There is zero evidence that it was a huge error and like I thought you couldn't name any teams. Your knowitall bullspit is tired and old.
You miss the point - it was a wrong move for us - I did not spend a second on your fool's errand. You have doubled down on your boys Diaco/BS and it's been nothing but a disaster - after this year he will have 3 losing seasons and close to 30 loses to show for all the confidence you place in him.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
You miss the point - it was a wrong move for us - I did not spend a second on your fool's errand. You have doubled down on your boys Diaco/BS and it's been nothing but a disaster - after this year he will have 3 losing seasons and close to 30 loses to show for all the confidence you place in him.
You have no understanding of cause and effect.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Wait. Wait a minute. Is someone actually arguing that we should have turned down a bowl invitation???

I picked the wrong week to stop huffing glue...

And a bowl game located in Florida, no less. Ya think we might need a few recruits from thereabouts?

Reaction Score
WE NEED TO BE HEARD - EMAIL THE BOT, SH ETC. DO A LEAFLET DROP. GET SOME CARRIER PIGEONS. HIRE A SKYWRITER. SEND SMOKE SIGNALS.
SHOUT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOP. WE CANNOT ABIDE THIS. DIACO MUST GO!!!

THIS RANK EMBARRASSMENT IS THE FINAL, FINAL, FINAL, FINAL STRAW. (THANKS MANUEL FOR YOUR COMPLETE INEPTITUDE AND SERIOUS HURT YOU HAVE PUT ON THIS PROGRAM.)

BENEDICT - IT IS NOW YOUR MESS. WE KNOW DOLLARS ARE SHORT, BUT WE HAVE TO BITE THE BULLET. THIS GUY MUST GO. THIS GUY IS NOT A GOOD COACH, LET ALONE HEAD COACH. HE SHOULD BE HAWKING TICKETS TO A TONY ROBBINS CONFERENCE.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
When you lose the average fan, it's tough.

When you lose the team, it's bad.

When you lose the lunatic love of the Boneyarders, it's over. Well, folks...it's over...

Reaction Score
id say there was a decent showing of UConn fans at the game considering what an embarrassment we are
Do bad we didn't hav a chance to cheer
Oh and it's not just UConn students who bail early
BC fans couldn't wait to bolt once the Matt Ryan jersey ceremony ended at the half

Reaction Score
This place is going to be a lot of fun come the off-season.
If this plays out the way many of us think it will it should get louder and louder around here between now and January 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom