Oh No Oh No Oh NO | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Oh No Oh No Oh NO

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
When someone like @Tonyc "OUR Eternal Optimist " takes the time to write about the hurt caused by TN more than a decade ago, we should all pause and pay attention before forming an opinion.
There were many others hurt in the process by that 37 pages of juvenile accusations by TN-as intended. While Pat is no longer with us and may not have been of sound mind when these false accusations were be crafted, the institutions and offices that should have prevented the falsehoods from ever seeing the light of day still endure. As @DefenseBB points out TN has an office called Athletic Director and TN plays in the SEC conference both of which could have, but failed, to provide the required adult supervision in this matter. Speaking of juvenile and the need for adult supervision by the SEC, the reporting of the Geno phone call to Mone' Davis to the NCAA qualifies as yet another example where the SEC is slacking.
I just thought I'd chime in once and for all. Coco I remember once I got into a give and take with a BY member who staunchly refused to live and let live. My argument was what's past is passed. Pat's gone, most of those in her administration are gone, the team is flailing and UConn has won a million championships. Who cares? Let's move on. The BY-ers response was, #$** UT, $#** Summitt, Warlick is still there and the members of their forum who propagated and encouraged the issue are still there, so $#** them too. You told me at the time when you encounter such people you generally give them a wide berth. I will forever heed your advice.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom