Official "wtf were those refs doing" thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Official "wtf were those refs doing" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live down here too and I was at the game. In fairness most of the calls on us were legit. Way too many stupid reach ins and hands on the offensive player that are touch fouls, but still fouls. We should know better. That being said the Memphis fans were excruciating. They wanted twice as many calls on us as they got and whined like little girls if the refs dared to call one on them. One guy somewhere behind me screamed "Travel!" Just about every time we had the ball. Near the end of the game during a quiet moment someone yelled "You suck Ref!" It was awesome. I was lmao as the fans started filing out with 12:00 min. on the clock.
Awesome that you made it over. First game I've missed in town. Got lazy and didn't get the nosebleeds and work my way down to the lower bowl. Glad you represented. We'll have to bring it next year. They are so whiny. A few years ago a lady behind me kept complaining about Ollie's supposed swearing at the players. He's as bad as that women's coach she said. You had the freaking squid lady and you want the choir boy fired. Make up your damn mind. Great win. My coworkers were pissed today too. Everybody wants pastner burned. Try just adjusting to not being in conf USA. Ok that's my rant about these delusional fans here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom