Official Trump the Tigers Game Thread | The Boneyard

Official Trump the Tigers Game Thread

H

huskymagic

UCONN 72
Memphis 64

I'm expecting a good game from our seniors.

Reaction Score
Get Facey paint touches EARLY and OFTEN. Move the ball, get the ball to him in position to score. Easier said then done...

Huskies > Tigers
76-65

H

huskymagic

Amida doing NBA work as expected carrying the team and Kevin Ollie takes our best player out instead of Rodney who is killing the team. Hilarious stuff here.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Amida wasn't playing bad. Rodney is killing us so far.

H

huskymagic

Amida dominating in the opening minutes UCONN builds a lead and playing well, Rodney being Rod not doing anything on offense and not guarding his man and Ollie calls a timeout to instead of removing Rod, takes out Amida and allows Memphis to go on a huge run and ruin the confidence of the team. Ollie is clueless.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Amida dominating in the opening minutes UCONN builds a lead and playing well, Rodney being Rod not doing anything on offense and not guarding his man and Ollie calls a timeout to instead of removing Rod, takes out Amida and allows Memphis to go on a huge run and ruin the confidence of the team. Ollie is clueless.
So why was Jalen upset with Amida?

Reaction Score
We are horrendous, worst UConn team in 30 years. Maybe this will finally shut up the rah-rah everything is sunshine snd rainbows crowd who still thinks we are good and will win the AAC tournament.

Reaction Score
Looks like there's no gas in the tank tonight. Can't hit any shots at all & can't defend inside.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
We have absolutely no answer when they double Facey or Brimah. Our bigs aren't skilled enough to find a cutter, if we sent one that is.

H

huskymagic

So why was Jalen upset with Amida?

Fleud believe me Amida is our best player and he is the least of our worries or problems. Jalen is playing terrible and lackadaisical on offense and defense. He needs to be upset with himself first and then with Rod and the rest of the perimeter crew. Jalen needs to get in much better physical shape as he is always bending over and looking like he just ran a marathon. I havent seen a UCONN point guard look this out of shape conditioning wise ever. Once again, it all went down hill with Kevin Ollie and removing Amida instead of Rodney after that timeout.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Fleud believe me Amida is our best player and he is the least of our worries or problems. Jalen is playing terrible and lackadaisical on offense and defense. He needs to be upset with himself first and then with Rod and the rest of the perimeter crew. Jalen needs to get in much better physical shape as he is always bending over and looking like he just ran a marathon. I havent seen a UCONN point guard look this out of shape conditioning wise ever. Once again, it all went down hill with Kevin Ollie and removing Amida instead of Rodney after that timeout.
Jalen plays 37 minutes a game.

Reaction Score

I haven't gotten to turn the game on. But, you coach for a season, not for a game. There are a zillion reasons why he might have taken a player out, and I certainly wouldn't call Ollie clueless. If he is clueless, are you the blind man in the cave?

Reaction Score
We are horrendous, worst UConn team in 30 years. Maybe this will finally shut up the rah-rah everything is sunshine snd rainbows crowd who still thinks we are good and will win the AAC tournament.
aka "wait for next year" crowd like we can afford to have bad years in the AAC

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
God damn it. I almost forgot there was a game tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom