Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
BE959BD6-1305-4BD7-A05A-DEC204370849.jpeg

let me get these shorts

Reaction Score
@Zissou since when does Nova have yellow in their uniforms?
It’s throwback to the 60s and early 70s. Howard Porter Finals team that lost to the UCLA dynasty. Last year throw backs might have been the first rival since then.

We seem to wear the ‘85 throw backs against Georgetown every year.

Reaction Score
The fact they’ve now revealed 3 of the 4 uniforms gives me hope the 4th one will be something very special.
3 i might have missed one. I see home white and away blue. What is the is the other reveal i have missed?

Reaction Score
I saw the link to buy the blue road uni on fanatics. Do we have confirmation that the white home will be available?

IMO the white jersey is much cleaner and I would def buy that one over the blue. Also UNC, kentucky, Duke etc all have authentic versions available of their jerseys, no reason why we shouldn’t as well. Still baffles me how our marketing dept falls behind with this stuff given our tradition. I’m sure this stuff would sell out...

Reaction Score
I saw the link to buy the blue road uni on fanatics. Do we have confirmation that the white home will be available?

IMO the white jersey is much cleaner and I would def buy that one over the blue. Also UNC, kentucky, Duke etc all have authentic versions available of their jerseys, no reason why we shouldn’t as well. Still baffles me how our marketing dept falls behind with this stuff given our tradition. I’m sure this stuff would sell out...
We have one of the worst marking departments in the country. The fact that you can't go online or walk into the bookstore and get quality merchandise is unacceptable.

I remember going to the bookstore in the early/mid 2000s and them having tons of nike jerseys, t-shirts, shorts, etc. Now you're lucky if can get the 1 jersey they release every 2-3 years.

Reaction Score
I bought one, but I don't love the back of the jersey. The real jerseys look fine with the names, but no name and only 1 digit looks off
Got it in the mail today, it looks better than I expected. I still think the back is pretty plain but I'm happy with the purchase

Reaction Score
grey would be fire
I never was a fan of the grey. I honestly never understood the point of them since its kind of hard to tell on TV if its the white or grey. Id rather have them do a throwback a couple games a year instead of a grey version of the uniform you currently wear.

Reaction Score
I never was a fan of the grey. I honestly never understood the point of them since its kind of hard to tell on TV if its the white or grey. Id rather have them do a throwback a couple games a year instead of a grey version of the uniform you currently wear.
No doubt we need a 4th or a 5th uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul