Official: new uniforms | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Official: new uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The old logo is 1000x more popular than the current
No it’s not. It’s not really even twice as popular never mind ‘1000 times more’. We’ve had numerous threads about this in the last few years and as an impartial tallier I’d say it was maybe 60/40 in favor of new one. Like I said the pro-all white carton base is way more vocal

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Exactly!
75160a741b06f8a96bc5eab604e0c1d2.jpg
Why is there so much red on the new uniforms?!? We never had red until the wolf-dog makeover! I miss the old uniforms of Ray Allen when they didn’t have any red.

Reaction Score
Not a big fan of the "Huskies" on the shorts. It looks cluttered, though maybe it'll look better on TV. I wonder if we're part of Nike's latest trend and a handful of the top schools will have their mascot in text on the shorts.

I like how we keep poking around our classic original Nike look from the 90s but never go fully back to it. I can't wait to see which throwbacks we use this year.

Reaction Score
Why is there so much red on the new uniforms?!? We never had red until the wolf-dog makeover! I miss the old uniforms of Ray Allen when they didn’t have any red.
The photo of Ray Allen you just posted has red trim and accents. Personally, I love a splash of red. I always thought it added something extra and the red-less jerseys from the last decade or sometimes felt a bit plain.

The new ones are excellent, they harken back to our glory eras while also looking sleek and modern.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The photo of Ray Allen you just posted has red trim and accents. Personally, I love a splash of red. I always thought it added something extra and the red-less jerseys from the last decade or sometimes felt a bit plain.

The new ones are excellent, they harken back to our glory eras while also looking sleek and modern.
1601909481623.gif

Reaction Score
Any chance it says "Connecticut" on the Navy jerseys? Guessing no, but would be cool.

I'm sure there's zero chance of that happening on our regular uniforms but I'm hoping that our throwbacks say "Connecticut".

Reaction Score
I can't believe we can't buy the shorts those are actually my favorite shorts of all time. I love the huskies spelled out. I wonder what number will be available for the jersey. Looking forward to getting one.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
One thing I liked a lot on some older version was the "star" for every national championship!
I wouldn't mind seeing 4 stars above the name on the back or the jersey.

Reaction Score
Hang on. People are claiming the new logo is more popular than the old one?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Need 89-90 throwbacks complete with nut hugger shorts. Short shorts are making a comeback.

Reaction Score
I can't believe we can't buy the shorts those are actually my favorite shorts of all time. I love the huskies spelled out. I wonder what number will be available for the jersey. Looking forward to getting one.
I hope they roll out a bunch of the UConn legends numbers: 15, 34, 13, and 32. Priorities in that order

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
For all of my fellow UConn fans I personally know, it’s a general consensus that the old logo was much better. Very seldom do I come across someone who actively enjoys the new one. Do people tolerate it, sure, but no one really loves it.

Personally, I find myself going on eBay, to hopefully find throwback stuff, bc I can’t wear anything with the new logo. It looks like a elementary school mascot. Something you make on Word Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom