Official Men's Hockey Recruiting Thread | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Official Men's Hockey Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Drew Elser and Mac Wiseman are no longer committed.

Ilya Usov decided to play in the WHL so his eligibility is gone.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Anyone have any projections on Schandor? Immediate impact, needs to develop but high ceiling, relative ranking, anything? He's a bit of a mystery to me at the moment.

Reaction Score

>>... Schandor was acquired on July 22, 2019 from the Bonnyville Pontiacs. The former Salmon Arm Silverback was immediately named an assistant captain upon his arrival, and has been one of the leaders of the team throughout the year. After former captain Cody Schiavon was traded to the Trail Smoke Eaters during this season, Schandor was unanimously named captain by his teammates and has led ever since.

Hudson’s leadership has extended onto the ice, where he’s posted 11 goals, 20 assists for 31 points in just 34 games played. Schandor’s already tied his BCHL career high for points this season, in 7 fewer games (31 points in 41 games last season). For his career, split between the Silverbacks and the Eagles, Schandor has 36 goals, 48 assists, 84 points, and 77 penalty minutes in 125 BCHL games.

Hudson was elated when he was able to talk about the news. “I’m so happy and excited to be a part of such a prestigious program. I can’t wait to carry this momentum into our next game, and stay hot with the Eagles.” Schandor explained the process from his perspective, “I was getting a few hits from a couple of different schools heading into the season. However, it was clear right from the start of pre-season that UCONN had stepped forward… I got a really good opportunity to check out the campus, all the guys, and the coaches. All the people I talked too spoke about the feel you get when you step onto [UCONN’s] campus, and I was lucky to enough to have that feeling right away.”<<

Reaction Score
Jake Sanderson is a defensemen who plays for U18NDP and I believe is committed to UND

Reaction Score
I believe he is a former Univ of Mich commit
From Connolly article above:
>>Previously, Bowes was committed to Michigan, making him the third member of UConn’s 2020 class who flipped to the Huskies along with Nick Capone (Maine) and Johnny Mulera (Providence).<<

Reaction Score
So looking at that grid, in terms of impact players we're only losing 3 - Freeman, Payusov, Newpower. Is there any reason to think anyone of the drafted kids would flee to some AHL team already?

Reaction Score
So looking at that grid, in terms of impact players we're only losing 3 - Freeman, Payusov, Newpower. Is there any reason to think anyone of the drafted kids would flee to some AHL team already?
In my opinion Ruslan Iskhakov would be the player most likely to sign, it depends on what the Islanders want to do with him

Reaction Score
In my opinion Ruslan Iskhakov would be the player most likely to sign, it depends on what the Islanders want to do with him
That would be the biggest mistake Ishakov and islanders could make. Ishakov is so not ready for pro hockey. Both physically and skill wise. He would not be able to compete at the AHL level, never mind the NHL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom