Official Men's Hockey Recruiting Thread | Page 27 | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

Official Men's Hockey Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Former as in he was a Providence commit, left and then went UConn? Or just jumped from Providence right to UConn?

Reaction Score
Former as in he was a Providence commit, left and then went UConn? Or just jumped from Providence right to UConn?
Scratch that... I may have read Twitter wrong on the fly...

Reaction Score
UConn could have 8 NHL draft picks on the roster next year if Kuznetsov and Capone are drafted, as is being projected. The talent upgrade in the program the last 5 or so years is really astounding. I give Cav and his staff alot of props for being able to attract elite talent to Storrs, especially considering we do not yet have an HE caliber arena on-campus. NHL draft picks will only help on the recruiting front.

Reaction Score

Mulera flipped to Maine
[/QUOTE$$$$ NCAA permits 18 scholarships per team. Perhaps Maine had more $ available than UConn. In any event, I hate the Bruins, so Sayonara Mulera.

Reaction Score
'04 Forward Michael Murtagh has committed to UConn for the 2022 class.
Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 5.46.46 PM.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingLurk

usa
Top Bottom