Official First Night Observations and Analysis Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Official First Night Observations and Analysis Thread

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Glad I fell asleep and missed this debacle.

Yes, AD FB buck stops with you. Normally I wouldn't expect an AD to spend a minute in the preparation and coordination of getting a decent streaming production and going over details like, say having two baskets at regulation height.

He should have a sit down with whomever the "leaders" or Coordinators we're if this event and rip them a new one.

And next year, it better be much better.

Amateur hour indeed.

Reaction Score
Well, let's just thank god we don't have to produce our own games on ESPN+

That’s some funny stuff… I’m glad our recruiting is on point so this doesn’t bother me at all.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The CW20 coverage was either a joke or a travesty. Can't decide which. They'd be showing something on the court, and just before it actually happened, they'd cut to their emcee, whoever the hell he was. And here comes the scrimmage. Any second now, the scrimmage will start. But we're switching to some stupid sitcom right now.

Reactions: DCT
Reaction Score
Who is banged up?
From Courant rehash above:

“Freshman Rahsool Diggins and grad student Tyler Polley were out with minor injuries, Polley a sore ankle, Diggins a knee injury that could keep him out a couple of weeks.”

Curiouser
Reaction Score
From Courant rehash above:

“Freshman Rahsool Diggins and grad student Tyler Polley were out with minor injuries, Polley a sore ankle, Diggins a knee injury that could keep him out a couple of weeks.”
Looks like Diggins has a chip on his shoulder, too.

ratio3x2_1200.jpg

Reaction Score
Open practice for ticket holders would be the best outcome from tonight!
Yea we need to replace this missed opportunity for the players to play in front of something other than cardboard cutouts. Maybe open practice for all fans ala the blue white scrimmages at civic center back in the day ?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This botch job has Brandon’s fingerprints all over it.
He was on campus. Coincidence?
Looks like Diggins has a chip on his shoulder, too.

ratio3x2_1200.jpg
Obviously putting glue on the ball to improve his handle didn’t work out quite the way he hoped.

Reaction Score
Looks like Reid Ducharme was there last night for his sister based on his IG story

Reaction Score
I watched CW, but did they have a half court scrimmage? Anyone see that? In warm up I saw Hawkins do a through the legs dunk effortlessly. The kid is long, wow.

Reaction Score
I watched CW, but did they have a half court scrimmage? Anyone see that? In warm up I saw Hawkins do a through the legs dunk effortlessly. The kid is long, wow.
Yea suffered through the full replay and saw that too so I say to myself “finally here we go“ and started to get excited. Then Ajax lines up Andrew Hurley for a dunk over and just as he’s starts to dribble the brilliant camera crew cut away. I continued watching hoping they would replay. But then the whole thing just ended

my conclusion… a casual fan I am not. A moron I am

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Are there any students on here anymore? How was in in the house?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom