Official Fire Hurley Thread | The Boneyard

Official Fire Hurley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I’m mad as hell and I can’t take anymore of this nonsense. Hurley has no clue how to coach. Get someone who can draw up plays and lead a winning program. Hurley basically is the worst coach I’ve ever seen in my entire life and I’m old.

Reaction Score
I’m mad as hell and I can’t take anymore of this nonsense. Hurley has no clue how to coach. Get someone who can draw up plays and lead a winning program. Hurley basically is the worst coach I’ve ever seen in my entire life and I’m old.
If it makes you feel better this isn’t close to your worst post on the board.

Reaction Score
Did you watch the game?

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I’m feeling strong mojo theead energy.

Let’s keep this going the entire tourney until OP is shamed into the ground.
Nice try but I clearly have no shame. I’m rooting for UConn and Hurley. Hurley is the best recruiter we will ever get so we need his coaching to improve dramatically. He may as well start improving in this tournament. He’s off to an excellent start.

Reaction Score
Big monkey off UConn's back today. Once Hawkins got going, everything fell into place again quickly, especially with Sanogo. You could feel the psychological shift. Now that they've finally won an NCAA game under DH, it feels like they can relax and play their game against St. Mary's and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom