Official Fire Hurley Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Official Fire Hurley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’m mad as hell and I can’t take anymore of this nonsense. Hurley has no clue how to coach. Get someone who can draw up plays and lead a winning program. Hurley basically is the worst coach I’ve ever seen in my entire life and I’m old.lol.l

Dude. Watch the game.

Iona couldn’t play any better, and were up 2. Pitino knew it too and said it at half. Lol.

Old takes Exposed.

Reaction Score
I do think we might need another stupid thread like the “is this a must win for Hurley?” one for the mojo now? How does that work? The guy that did the “is Iona a must win for Hurley” now needs to do “is st Mary’s a must win for Hurley?” Thread otherwise it’s his fault if we lose.??

Reaction Score
What happened to the dislike button?
Tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He isn’t going anywhere. They beat a team they should have/better have. Let’s see going forward. At least to some degree the monkey has moved off his back for a few days. If UConn doesn’t make it to the second weekend then it’s climbing back up. Really good 2nd half - he/the program needed it.

Reaction Score
I’m mad as hell and I can’t take anymore of this nonsense. Hurley has no clue how to coach. Get someone who can draw up plays and lead a winning program. Hurley basically is the worst coach I’ve ever seen in my entire life and I’m old.
Ok Karen! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reaction Score
Threads like this annoy me. UConn was down 2, and there was literally no reason to worry. No chance Iona could have duplicated thst first half and UConn was doing whatever it wanted.

People got to watch the game. This was a game that the box score and pace of play was heavily in UConn’s favor. It was only a matter of time.

Huskies own by 24 against vaunted Iona.

Reaction Score
I’m mad as hell and I can’t take anymore of this nonsense. Hurley has no clue how to coach. Get someone who can draw up plays and lead a winning program. Hurley basically is the worst coach I’ve ever seen in my entire life and I’m old.
Please tell me you didn't think was the MOJO thread?

Reaction Score
Let’s see how things shake out on Sunday. The worry is close game close out.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Hahaha I thought this was satire

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Dude. Watch the game.

Iona couldn’t play any better, and were up 2. Pitino knew it too and said it at half. Lol.

Old takes Exposed.

Said the same thing in another thread re Pitino. Found it fascinating that he wasn’t even pretending they were going to keep it up.

Reaction Score
UConn did exactly what needed to be done in the first half. Beat the press and made them pay, had players other than Hawkins draining 3s, penetrated and got the ball down low and wore them down. Hurley adjusted and changed the D for the second half. Getting Hawkins going just added another weapon and everyone kept firing. Iona confidence dwindled and D limited chances. Everyone contributed. This is who we have been since fixing things. Hurley is fine people put way too much emphasis on coaches who don’t shoot the ball.

Reaction Score
Is this like anti-post/handle? Because WE (as in UConn*) played some beautiful 2nd half basketball under that terrible coach of ours. But, you’re old, so you probly know better.
I’m old and thought coach was a maestro today

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
There are a handful posters on this board with such vitriol towards Hurley that the only logical conclusion would be Hurley banged their girlfriends, but I don't believe that this is possible.

I don't see it as possible because:

A) Hurley appears to be very faithful to his better half.

And, more to the point:

B) For any of these clowns to get a girlfriend they would need chloroform and zip ties.

Reaction Score
Great job by Hurley benching the starting guards struggling for so long in first half and getting them going in the second. I know i was like just keep them on the bench, He did a great job with substititions, Iona gave us their A+ in the first half like NMSU last year and we came back ready in the second half and dictated things.

Joey California was so good today, alleyne has really come on, kudos to him for changing the trajectory of his season. Hurley pushed the right buttons for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom