Official Fire Hurley Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Official Fire Hurley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Iona played fantastic basketball in the first half compared to literally any other team that played today minus Arkansas. I wasn’t too upset about the 2 point deficit…except maybe at the committee.
It's a 40 minute game. Iona couldn't miss at the start - that's unsustainable. And the announcers talked about their short bench. UConn just wore them down. 40 pts and 23 rebounds from the 5. Wow!

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Is this like anti-post/handle? Because WE (as in UConn*) played some beautiful 2nd half basketball under that terrible coach of ours. But, you’re old, so you probly know better.

Reaction Score
Nice try but I clearly have no shame. I’m rooting for UConn and Hurley. Hurley is the best recruiter we will ever get so we need his coaching to improve dramatically. He may as well start improving in this tournament. He’s off to an excellent start.
And yet you wanted him fired after a half in which the opponent shot the lights out, our star player was a no show and we were only down by two…

Please find your shame sir. You’ll need it.

Reaction Score
And yet you wanted him fired after a half in which the opponent shot the lights out, our star player was a no show and we were only down by two…

Please find your shame sir. You’ll need it.
The poor kid ain’t too bright

Reaction Score
I’m mad as hell and I can’t take anymore of this nonsense. Hurley has no clue how to coach. Get someone who can draw up plays and lead a winning program. Hurley basically is the worst coach I’ve ever seen in my entire life and I’m old.
Aged like milk on a hot summer day.

LOL Loser

Reaction Score
Please delete this thread- terrible Mojo- get rid of this shizz- we are in the middle of a NCAA Tourney run & this is the type of thread we have on our UConn Forum Fan site- delete!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom