Official Bulldozer the Bearcats Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Official Bulldozer the Bearcats Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Omg this team sucks.

I honestly am starting to just accept reality. This team has little talent, coaching has been awful. Somehow this team has regressed during he season instead of getting better they've somehow gotten worse.

Can anyone honestly say that this team deserves to make the tourney?? If you can't win this league you don't deserve it.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
How do we pass up 4 open 3s on that last possession
Because Ollie told them not to shoot threes. and get inside. This team takes everything way too literally to the detriment of passing on open shots

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Has this team ever heard of a frucking 2 for 1? 45 seconds on the game clock and we are dribbling it at midcourt with our thumbs up our arses.

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
Bench Gibbs. This guy sucks and I wish he never came to UCONN. Stick with Brimah, Miller, Hamilton, Purvis and Adams for the rest of the game.

Reaction Score
If we lose woukd rather not even be in the NIT, us fans have suffered enough this year

Reaction Score
Gibbs wtf! All uphill from here. No fouls to save. I suggest we come out to win. Enoch needs to clog the lane for a few Brimah is a. Hold that needs to sit. No one cares about his 2 blocks a game. Shonn this all you got left don't commit to anyone. Just shadow. I hope there is a fight in the locker room to get some balls swinging.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
The only good thing about this league is there's virtually nobody watching this game, either at the arena or on TV.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Fifth-year senior throws the first pass in basketball history that could have been stolen by all five players on the opposing team.

With 2 on the shot clock and everyone in the arena yelling at him to shoot

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Fifth-year senior throws the first pass in basketball history that could have been stolen by all five players on the opposing team.

I thought that Hamilton's inbound pass would have a longer tenure as "worst pass of the season" than it did.

I liked that we passed up multiple wide-open 3's before Gibbs decided to shot-put the ball with his left hand right between 2 defenders. That made it extra sweet.

Reaction Score
We give Hamilton a pass. He's been terrible the whole second half of the year.

Reaction Score
I can't wait for next year when we'll have Larrier to sub Hamilton out when he does stupid s@#$. So frustrating we don't have a decent player to play SF so we can afford to sit Hamilton

Reaction Score
So far this game is not surprising based on what weve seen lately. Of course we are still in this thing with a run.

Reaction Score
Need a new offense. We don't have the players to run this type offense. The high pick is barely even a pick anymore. I don't understand is Ollie not seeing this offense struggle the way its ran now?

Reaction Score
Disgusting...cant win if you cant even contest the glass. KO's got nothing working with this group and they are getting worse not better down the stretch.

Reaction Score
I don't know why down by 7 was my cut off point but this game sucks

H

huskymagic

Kevin Ollie's preparation for this game has been a disgrace. One week to prepare, and they look as bad they did against SMU. Gibbs and Hamilton playing like garbage and he keeps them in the game. Passing up wide open 3's for pump fakes and no purposes passes. Boy do I miss Jim Calhoun. Gibbs and Hamilton would have gotten an earful and an eyeful with that kind of Boston Collegesque display. Absolutely brutal. It's a disgrace to the UCONN tradition and name.

Reaction Score
Just look at how good Seton Hall is playing and how awesome Isaiah Whitehead has been. I think it's safe to say Gibbs was the problem last year and is a big part of the problem this year.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Give Adams the keys right now and see how far we get. 2016-17 starts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom