Official Bulldozer the Bearcats Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Official Bulldozer the Bearcats Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
32 games in and the team still can't draw a foul...

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I'm not sure whats worse...our inability to score on offense or the fact that we are incapable of properly rotating on defense.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
IMAGE$27950C302AC52223.gif

Reaction Score
Each player makes at most one attempt to get open on an offensive set and then when that doesn't happen they just say F it, guess it's not going to work this possession, and just stand there. Zero basketball IQ

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Over under 7 point deficit at half?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I really expected to win today.

Reaction Score
Does anyone else love UConn but absolutely hate this team at the same time? Not sure if it's a talent issue (no real great players out there, some good, some really bad, some with potential) but they all seem to lack basketball IQ and look like they're playing not to lose again.

Reaction Score

I hear this and it is impossible to give Ollie a pass, but where is this great talent at? We have a lot of kids that are just average when the eye test is applied to them.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Holy hell with that foul call...zebras you can't be serious

Reaction Score
they will lose in the first round of the NIT, too. I hope Ollie tells Purvis to look elsewhere. And Gibbs sits the rest of the season. I have no idea why Adams is not the guy. Is he dumb? can he not comprehend simple things? how can any rational person keep playing Gibbs?

Brimah is dumb. he goes after every block and just lets his guy dominate the glass. Over and over. Its ok if Uconn had a real four but if hamilton is playing the four its a disaster

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
they will lose in the first round of the NIT, too. I hope Ollie tells Purvis to look elsewhere. And Gibbs sits the rest of the season. I have no idea why Adams is not the guy. Is he dumb? can he not comprehend simple things? how can any rational person keep playing Gibbs?

Brimah is dumb. he goes after every block and just lets his guy dominate the glass. Over and over. Its ok if Uconn had a real four but if hamilton is playing the four its a disaster

Purvis is the one player keeping us in this game, warts and all.

Bonehead

Reaction Score

Breathe Bro...

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
That foul call was a joke c'mon.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
22-26 with 5 to go.

Purv with 12 points

Bonehead

Reaction Score

Purvis with 12...

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score

Please leave.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
My 8th Grade Girls Travel Team plays better D on Perimeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom