Official Bounce the Buffs Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Official Bounce the Buffs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Brimah useless at offensive end - never a rebound and can't make anything but a dunk. Hamilton overrated and a poor shooter. Purvis . . . paging Mr. Rodney Purvis. Facey, Cassel, Nolan . . . seriously NCAA tourney caliber? Adams? More Tate George than Shabazz Napier or Ryan Boatright or Kemba Walker.

Reaction Score
6 O rebs for CU. First shot defense has been solid, but we allow layups or foul on the second shot. sux.

Reaction Score
Brimah useless at offensive end - never a rebound and can't make anything but a dunk. Hamilton overrated and a poor shooter. Purvis . . . paging Mr. Rodney Purvis. Facey, Cassel, Nolan . . . seriously NCAA tourney caliber? Adams? More Tate George than Shabazz Napier or Ryan Boatright or Kemba Walker.

Go back to the chatroom, seriously. Literally no one wants to read this at this point. You got plenty of company in there.

Reaction Score
too many missed shots. And CU is getting too many easy close buckets and getting to foul line

Reaction Score
The one egregious call was Miller's second. A great block and just an awful call and happened to be a very impactful one. That said, we make one or two more of the many missed layups and 3's and this thing is tied.

Need a little more composure in the second half and hope the lid is removed.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of UConn vs St Joe's in 2014 first round game. Let's not worry, we will make a run in the second half.

Reaction Score
Adams looks nervous and he talks back too much.
Shonn got another crappy call.
DHam is fine.
Our bigs gave up way too much baseline.
Brimah had 2-3 balls with putbacks in his hands, can't catch.
Facey lost sight of Scott, have no idea how and didn't block out on a FT.
Gibbs finally made one.
Scott is Michael Jordan in this one.
Omar gave up baseline.

other than that may be a great 2nd half!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Played like crap. Only down nine. If they get I together and make some better shots they are better than this team.

Need to put up some resistance on the boards.

Reaction Score
Can't touch the 40 year old neanderthal without being called for a foul. Meanwhile that guy could move a rhino across the floor with one arm bent and make it look like he is walking through a field of daiseys. He is a freak.

Reaction Score
A point guard can stink but if he's a leader the team doesn't.
Give me Miller/Purvis over their PG. Who, again, stinks.

Call me crazy, but watching the first half I came away feeling like that team isn't very good. They may very well win, and they may very well be the better team today. But they aren't impressive. Part of basketball is not fouling. If we can not foul and hit FTs, I think we got this game.

caw

Reaction Score
A point guard can stink but if he's a leader the team doesn't.

He's very J/H type player. He is also fairly TO prone. 50-50 on if he will be a plus or a minus for them.

Reaction Score
If we just hit our shots, we'll be fine. Not sure why we are not driving the lane to draw fouls. Settling for jumpers is not working.

Reaction Score
Doesn't change the fact that that poor anticipatory call was made and likely has significantly changed the game

It does. Because you're the one saying it was a "poor anticipatory call" when all evidence to the contrary indicates that the kid just cannot avoid foul trouble.

Reaction Score
Get a quick run in the first few minutes to cut it to 2 or so and we'll be alright, just gotta get it back close

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
THE REFS SUCK!!! So may fouls underneath Brimah was clobber, GO HUSKIES! COME ON BOYS WE ARE MUCH BETTER THAN COLORADO!!!

Reaction Score
It does. Because you're the one saying it was a "poor anticipatory call" when all evidence to the contrary indicates that the kid just cannot avoid foul trouble.
He probably would have picked up another foul.

Also, that was a particularly bad call that changed the tenor of the game.

Mostly, though, we sucked. We missed open looks and allowed a Colorado team to go on a huge run once Miller came on the floor.

Reaction Score

What are you talking about? He clearly got nothing but the ball and they called a foul. Has nothing to do with foul trouble in previous games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom