Official 2023 bracket thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
745D159E-2DC8-4A91-96A8-79D10C2A8392.jpeg

Reaction Score
Really thought we would get a one but more than happy with this bracket.
Yeah, and did you hear Carolyn Peck, whom everyone here seems to complain about and says she's biased toward the SEC, --at the announcement of UConn's seeding, she asks bewildered, :"UConn is a #2 seed?" And later in the show, she again affirms UConn, saying that this will be a tough draw for #1 VA Tech...

Reaction Score
This could be the first time more than two number 1 lose before the FF. SC has a pretty easy road which is expected, but after that I would say UCONN has the 2nd easiest road. I really don't think VaTech will make it far enough to even play UCONN and I think Indiana will have their hands full with Utah if they play. Iowa will give Stanford a tough time but Iowa is going to have their hands full with Duke in the first weekend.

At least we got a couple good teams playing down here in Baton Rouge. As much as I like Michigan I think LSU will breeze through the first weekend and most likely not lose until the final 8.

Reaction Score
Yeah, and did you hear Carolyn Peck, whom everyone here seems to complain about and says she's biased toward the SEC, --at the announcement of UConn's seeding, she asks bewildered, :"UConn is a #2 seed?" And later in the show, she again affirms UConn, saying that this will be a tough draw for #1 VA Tech...
VaTech will have a tough time with UCONN but really I don't think they even make it that far. They are the most overrated team in the field and I am glad UCONN ended up with them

Reaction Score
I'm looking over the top 4 lines and wondering who on each line is upset first.

4 line: It's tempting to pick on Villanova, but I'm going with Tennessee losing to Iowa St in the second round
3 line: This one's easy. ND goes down to Creighton in the second round
2 line: Utah will lose to LSU in the third, but I think Iowa will lose to either of Ga or FSU in the second round
1 line: This will be a disappointment, but I'm calling for Scar to lose to UCLA in the third round. It will be a massive upset and will suck a lot of the air out of the tournament. You heard it here first.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Anything can happen but 3/6 OSU/NC, 1/4 Va Tech/TN, is a really good draw. I can't imagine we won't be favorites to win the bracket. I can't wait to hear the predictions. What will Charlie say?

While I hope Chapel Hill loses in the first round, I think they will beat Ohio State. Hopefully yall will lay a epic tail whipping on Chapel Hill in the Sweet 16 if they make it that far. That would be good for my soul.

Reaction Score
This could be the first time more than two number 1 lose before the FF. SC has a pretty easy road which is expected, but after that I would say UCONN has the 2nd easiest road. I really don't think VaTech will make it far enough to even play UCONN and I think Indiana will have their hands full with Utah if they play. Iowa will give Stanford a tough time but Iowa is going to have their hands full with Duke in the first weekend.

At least we got a couple good teams playing down here in Baton Rouge. As much as I like Michigan I think LSU will breeze through the first weekend and most likely not lose until the final 8.

This first time?? Didn’t it happen in 2016?

Reaction Score
This bracket is well suited for us, I like the match-ups, and don’t mind us being out West at all. I think Peck was surprised we weren’t a 1 seed, tbh, even though she normally picks against us. I think we can take VT in E8, and if we face Indiana in the FF, same thing. Another FF is in our sights, GO HUSKIES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom