Official 2023 bracket thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Official 2023 bracket thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is what I wished for...being a 2-seed with our 1-seed being VA-Tech. Also, UConn potentially has to play Indiana in the Semis, while SC/Stanford/Iowa could be beating each other up in the other Semis. I could easily see SC being picked off by a Stanford for example. I have no complaints!!

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
i have watched 15 Ohio State games. If Sheldon is healthy they could be problem. Weirdly they are a terrible foul shooting team. By the way, I love UConn’s bracket and refusal to do the camera reaction thing.

Reaction Score
Whether UCONN deserved that last #1 seed or not is a different question, but I’m not unhappy with this bracket. And since the committee does seem to like‘storyline’ games - there’s the potential matchup with Dorka’s old team, OSU, in the EE.
Sweet 16

Reactions: mmt
Reaction Score
UConn is never shown celebrating. I personally am a fan of that. It shows the expectation is to be in the tourney and to be a top seed. I’m sure they do a private celebration but no need to air it.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Iowa is beatable, but they're on a mission this year.

Yall disappointed me last year.... wanted to see yall in person vs South Carolina. I can't root for yall to make the Elite 8 this year though.

Reaction Score
This isn't related to the teams in the bracket, but I'm looking at the bracket itself on the NCAA site. Anyone who uses light gray on a white background is utterly competent as a web designer. The lines and seed numbers are almost unreadable. The printable bracket is a lot better, though.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Yes Carolynn, UConn is a #2 seed! Very easily could have been a #1.

From the way she said "UConn's a 2?, UConn's a 2?" it came across that she was surprised they were that high. Maybe I'm wrong and she felt they should've been a #1, but it didn't come across that way.
I think she was shocked they weren’t a 1 seed. She later said VaTech had the toughest path because UConn is in their region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom