October recruiting thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

October recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have the latest scoop on Davidson? I enjoyed watching her play this summer, I'd assume Geno has her on the radar.

Reaction Score
Anyone have the latest scoop on Davidson? I enjoyed watching her play this summer, I'd assume Geno has her on the radar.
She has stated publicly in the past that Stanford is her dream school. They have also offered her already. While I think she is taking the time to look at options, I would say she is a lean there based on her comments.

Reaction Score
Strong visiting UCONN next weekend supposedly, UNC after then deciding between NC St, UNC, LSU, UCONN, Louisville and Oregon

Great to hear she is coming for First Night (if true), just wish we were her last visit!

Reaction Score
She has stated publicly in the past that Stanford is her dream school. They have also offered her already. While I think she is taking the time to look at options, I would say she is a lean there based on her comments.
She also has been quoted as saying she “admires Geno and Tara”. So I think that could mean UConn is also in the running as well (Geno watched her play in July too). Obviously might be harder to pull her away from the west coast. But she also shows some UConn interest based on social media.

Reaction Score
Strong is scheduled to visit UCONN next week, UNC after. Decision to come not far after.

Rumor on the street Oregon made a major impression on her visit recently but I still think UCONN is the favorite if development/culture are her top priorities but we shall see. Young HS kids change their minds all the time and make decisions many don't understand.

Reaction Score
Here were Lara Somfai's stats for the U17 Oceania Championship:

There was not really much to learn here as the competition will step up when Australia plays in the U18 Asia championship next year. It was worth noting that this group did not defeat New Zealand or Samoa by that much in the preliminary round.

Reaction Score

She's pretty electrifying attacking the basket. Reminds me a bit of Rickea Jackson in that regard.

And I've heard she's a two-way player with relentless defensive hustle, too.

How is her shooting, though? I can't imagine they would rank Chavez ahead of her, given how long, athletic, and unstoppable she is off the bounce, unless there were questions about her outside shooting and mid-range game.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Here were Lara Somfai's stats for the U17 Oceania Championship:

There was not really much to learn here as the competition will step up when Australia plays in the U18 Asia championship next year. It was worth noting that this group did not defeat New Zealand or Samoa by that much in the preliminary round.
The bigger stage for Somfai will be next year's U17 World Cup in Mexico. There should be a lot of college coaches watching a lot of recruits from all over the world.

Reaction Score
Arianna Roberson's final 5 are UConn, Duke, Oregon, Utah, and Southern California.
not the scariest list of finalists from a basketball point of view........... until recently in the case of Duke and USC........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom