O.T. Name a University bordered by.... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

O.T. Name a University bordered by....

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Langston University Myatoba River

Tony, I assume you’re referring to the Langston University in Oklahoma. I could not find the Myatoba river in proximity to LU. The nearest river I found is the Cimarron. Help me out. :confused: A link to a map showing that river please.:)

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
You brought it up!!

The University of California- Santa Barbara is literally right next to the beach overlooking the Pacific Ocean. It is one of the world's most beautiful university campuses!!! Stunning!

I’ve attended bb games on that campus several times. Very nice. It is known as a party school. Lots of well to do students enrolled. Pepperdine Univ to the south is located on the side of a hill. It has breathtaking views of the ocean from just about anywhere on campus. I’ve been there there several times also. If you like scenic views and crisp ocean breezes, that's the campus for you. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Technically Georgetown is bordered by a canal not the river.

Hampton Univ- Hampton River

Reaction Score
University of New Mexico - The Rio Grande
Texas State University (San Marcos, Texas) - The Guadulupe River

Reaction Score
Arizona State University is on the Salt River (The border between Tempe and Scottsdale.). In 1999 The completion of the Tempe Town Lake was completed on the Salt River. It was filled with water from the Colorado River.

Reaction Score
Tony, I assume you’re referring to the Langston University in Oklahoma. I could not find the Myatoba river in proximity to LU. The nearest river I found is the Cimarron. Help me out. :confused: A link to a map showing that river please.:)
I was suffering some cabin fever so I made it up. Just curious who would be the first to notice. Great job, you are the winner.:D:):cool:;)

Reaction Score
I think all of the Ivy League and Seven Sisters schools were built adjoining major rivers and/or lakes, eh?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom