O’Neil Robinson Tweet... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

O’Neil Robinson Tweet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
if you dont want your fans to notice that you suck...
maybe suck less.

if you want uconn pravda its available

I don’t give a crap about fans. If you think that denigrating the program to PSAs is a necessary part of the bottoming-our process, who am I to argue with such a superior intellect?

Reaction Score
I literally remember our HS football coach (Chris Olsen, father of Greg Olsen) telling our star running backs that they "weren't good enough" and they "couldn't play for us". The things he used to say at practice I guess just don't fly anymore, but we won A LOT of football games.
C'mon @PopcornHatKid, everyone deserves Pop Warner participation trophies! ;)

Reaction Score
I can't see Edsall saying this. Not sure why everyone jumps and assumes it was him. He was very complimentary of Robinson last year. One of the few aggressive tacklers on the defense. If I had to guess, I'd say Spanos. Unfamiliar with Robinson and has spent lots of time in the NFL where you can talk to grown men this way.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don’t give a crap about fans. If you think that denigrating the program to PSAs is a necessary part of the bottoming-our process, who am I to argue with such a superior intellect?

Seems to me your complaint is with Robinson and not Drew...

Are we supposed to ignore what Robinson said?

Reaction Score
Knowing how little facts matter anymore

did HCRE say that to OR?
what was the rationale?
was it a public statement or a private conversation?

Maybe before we ask the President to fire the AD and the HC, might we have something more than a social media posting from a teenager that has no context, including whether it was even about him, personally. Just a thought.

I turn it back now to the lynch mob

Reaction Score
Bro. I run a twitter account about UConn football for fun. If you want to follow someone that does nothing but gas up the program then follow Schivonsky. Otherwise stop acting like my 1600 follower twitter is the determining factor for kids choosing their college

C'mon Drew, you know ;)

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If based on last year's play, they don't belong here. jussayin'

Reaction Score
The comment was directed towards Hahn not Robinson which im fine with.

Reaction Score
Bro. I run a twitter account about UConn football for fun. If you want to follow someone that does nothing but gas up the program then follow Schivonsky. Otherwise stop acting like my 1600 follower twitter is the determining factor for kids choosing their college

Don't you mess with that Seton Hill pipeline!

Reaction Score
When graduates are asked to rank their best teacher almost no one says the cream puff was as important, influential and memorable as the one who drove them to be better.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I thought Robinson wasn't participating in spring practice due to an injury? Regardless, poor choice putting this out on social media. Even with context, it won't look good.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Sniff, sniff ... did I smell a humble brag in this post? ;)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The comment was directed towards Hahn not Robinson which im fine with.

Is this speculation or inside knowledge? Given Omelly’s deletion and follow up post it does make some sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom