NYC FC and MLS are a joke, worse than Chivas. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NYC FC and MLS are a joke, worse than Chivas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We'll see what happens once the novelty wears off. It used to be pretty easy to sell season tickets at the rent too.

But that wouldn't be part of the "launch" would it? It would be post-launch.

Reaction Score
But that wouldn't be part of the "launch" would it? It would be post-launch.

Yeah, if you want to be a little pedantic. And it's good to see full stadiums, not that I am rooting against them, I would just prefer that they be owned by another person. Those seats with the bad sightlines will get lonely soon enough. They always do.

Also, the Red Bulls had full houses for their debuts in the Meadowlands and RBA. Yesterday it looked like a Chivas USA crowd. Really sad.

Reaction Score
I had hoped to go but didn't get back to town in time. Watching it on TV the 43K number seemed fairly reasonable although the upper 2/3 of the top deck had only scattered pockets of fans. The game was entertaining although both teams had some horrible lapses in their own end. If you just saw a clip of the various defensive breakdowns you'd think NY won by a score of 4-2 or more. Once they put in some fresh speed in the second half they were making long runs that made it look like the Revolution back line was standing still.

Revs have yet to score a goal in three games. SKC plays at NYC this weekend. Besler should be able to throw the ball across the field with his long throw ins:)

SKC is snakebit, I predict a two goal win for NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom