November UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

November UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
well she sure isn't seeing much offense there to sway here those ways.... I thought our game was boring today.... oof. MD/ SC was even more so.
Neither has a perimeter game to speak of... I mean those 2 teams and Texas A&M all look alike... No paint, no points. Go Huskies!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Azzi Fudd is at the Maryland v South Carolina game
1573424251550.png

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Azzi: "Dad, Maryland has the Gamecocks over at the field house. Let's go!

Dad: "You know, if we go, a bunch of posters on The Boneyard are going to get stressed out and obsess even more about your college choice".

Azzi: "I should be able to watch a game with two top programs that is close to where I live. Paige did it. So can I. Let's go."

Reaction Score
Cute... I agree!

Dad: "You know, if we go, a bunch of posters on The Boneyard are going to get stressed out and obsess even more about your college choice".

Azzi: "I should be able to watch a game with two top programs that is close to where I live. Paige did it. So can I. Let's go."

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Dad: So are you saying you want to do everything Paige does? :D

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Azzi: "Paige is my home girl, if I get a chance to play with her for three years with the GOAT of coaches, it is a no brainer. I'm not announcing until the time is right, whenever that is."

Reaction Score
MD vs USC looked like a football game. If MD's new style is to be physical it is not working. There are two players out with knee injuries. I doubt Azzi would want any part of it.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The game was brutal to watch. Owusu looks like she could be a special player.
What stood out to me was the amount of youth on the floor at crunch time for both teams. With about 3 minutes to go in the game there were 6 freshmen on the floor between the two teams (Boston, Beal, Cooke, Owusu, Miller, & Masonius).

Reaction Score
What stood out to me was the amount of youth on the floor at crunch time for both teams. With about 3 minutes to go in the game there were 6 freshmen on the floor between the two teams (Boston, Beal, Cooke, Owusu, Miller, & Masonius).

The 2019 and 2020 classes will be the heart of NCAA WBB for the next four years. Very strong classes, especially 2020 in my opinion.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I think Maryland, but not 100%. It is really close to home though. Not sure about ND or others.
Azzi has visited MD and ND multiple times. She has also visited South Carolina at least once.

Reaction Score
Can Geno comment with a fax copy or does he have to wait for the original? :D
Two years ago he was quoted saying Bueckers, at the same point in their life was ahead of DT. I was surprised he said that, even if true. He's got to feel like he won the grand prize in Publisher's Clearing House. He deserves it after making all those winter trips to Minn.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I don’t follow the recruiting wants of UConn as much as others here. We have some gurus here that know about all of the top/most coveted recruits in the country.

I read their posts to try and keep up. That being said, is Azzi now at the top of UConn’s wish list? Who are the top 3 recruits on Geno’s wish list for the 2021 and 2022 classes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom