November UConn (only) recruiting thread | The Boneyard

November UConn (only) recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've been up and down about our chances to get Sarah. Just when I think we are definitely getting her, a rumor says that she signed with LSU ! I don't believe it. I now think that both Sarah and Ari will make Geno and UCONN Fans very happy November 8TH!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
RUMOR from S.C. LSU has thrown in the towel on Strong to UConn and redoubled efforts on Edwards. An in home visit before her OV visit with us and another last night. Plans another in home while Dawn is in Paris. FWIW
The first day a player can sign her National Letter of Intent is next week. Makes no sense they would visit after next week.

E4471F1E-9307-4EB7-A2DD-72DBE610CC2A.jpeg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This is NOT the thread to express your thoughts on which recruits you want. Start a new thread on the main board. This isn’t a discussion thread. Just a reminder that there are only 2 from the Class of 2024 known to be holding offers, Sarah Strong and Ariana Roberson.

It’s like I haven’t said this a hundred times before.

Reaction Score
This is NOT the thread to express your thoughts on which recruits you want. Start a new thread on the main board. This isn’t a discussion thread.

It’s like I haven’t said this a hundred times before.
UConn Recruiting Discussion

I’ve linked the thread I created where we can discuss recruiting rumors, speculations, and share our predictions (and much more). Thread drifts encouraged :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The first day a player can sign her National Letter of Intent is next week. Makes no sense they would visit after next week.

View attachment 92655
South Carolina landed in Paris today, so it’s definitely possible that they would visit her again.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
“They are in the mix for a couple more players in the Top 20.”

With Sarah and Arianna, UConn would 100% have the top class in ‘24.

View attachment 92694
Cambridge and Roberson's lists in this article are interesting because Cambridge just visit Louisville on an OV, and they aren't listed and Roberson listed UConn, Utah, Duke, USC, and Oregon in her final five and she's had an OV there.

Maybe ESPN has more up-to-date "Boots on the Ground" information than what those recruits have shown on social media but found it curious.

Reaction Score
Cambridge and Roberson's lists in this article are interesting because Cambridge just visit Louisville on an OV, and they aren't listed and Roberson listed UConn, Utah, Duke, USC, and Oregon in her final five and she's had an OV there.

Maybe ESPN has more up-to-date "Boots on the Ground" information than what those recruits have shown on social media but found it curious.

I noticed that, too. I also noticed UCLA and South Carolina for Sarah, which I’m not sure if she’s still considering either.

Reaction Score
Ainhoa Risacher, 6-1 guard from France, is being followed by Morgan Valley. She’s 16 - class of 2025?

Stats from this season here:

She is teammates with Gabby and has gotten more playing time than expected at the senior level due to teammate injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom