November 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

November 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She's a HS junior, female version of MJ. Ridiculous talent.

MJ? Which one?

to me she looks like Magic. Could play any position on the court. Handles the ball well and makes great passes. Shoot a fade away inside or out. Big enough and physical enough to post up when Jabar goes down.

Reaction Score
MJ? Which one?

to me she looks like Magic. Could play any position on the court. Handles the ball well and makes great passes. Shoot a fade away inside or out. Big enough and physical enough to post up when Jabar goes down.
Jordan. Smooth, effortless.

Last edited:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Other than Brady, UConn would be fortunate to get one of the other 3 and IMO Jackson is better than Rice. I'm afraid Barker is going to be a Rhyne Howard for somebody else.
Time will tell.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
First time I've seen video on Barker, I like her. She can run the fast break and she goes to the basket with the ball held high in one hand like Maya use to. I never saw Maya get that shot blocked. Barker is the kind of player that can put you in "early" foul trouble with those drives to the basket.

I can see why some here are high on Barker. She's nice. A 6'2" F junior ranked #2 (position rank #1) in the class of 2022. She'll have her choice of schools also. :cool: I'd like to see her in person.
She looks like KD when she goes to the hoop: Fluid, ball high, sick and slick with both hands. She's nice man.

Reaction Score
Then it's settled for me Ice, Betts, Barker, and Rice. I'm done shopping
Wow! I would be very happy with far less, partly because of the numbers crunch. As the known roster stands now, I would be happy with one from Betts, Barker and Patterson to go with Ice, and one from Rice, Bransford or Jackson. I haven't seen enough video of Betts, but wonder if maybe Barker is in fact number 1 in that class, and Jackson might be a more versatile wing fit for us than the other two.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
North Raleigh Christian: The Knights have one of the state’s best players in 6-foot-3 junior all-state center Imani Lester (17 ppg, 11 rpg, 3 bpg, major Division I recruit), who can dominate a game on both sides of the court.

Imani Lester, North Raleigh Christian: The 6-3 all-state junior center is already a two-time TISAC player of the year, and has narrowed her college choices to 12 schools, including perennial power Connecticut. She is the daughter of former N.C. State basketball standout and North Raleigh Christian girls’ basketball coach Avie Lester.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Under Head Coach Geno Auriemma, Saylor will join a class of commits, that feature former St. John’s grad, Azzi Fudd, No. 5 ranked Caroline Ducharme, and No. 15 ranked Amari DeBerry.

“It’s cool cause we are all friends, and we know each other and it’s not like we’re going – how it used to be. Used to be we all reported to campus and we met each other then.” said Saylor, “I think that is one thing that is special with this group. We all knew each other previously, we’ve all gone to camps together, we’ve all gone to teams together. I’m really excited.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ok, Can we say Killer B's. Looks good. :):):)

1605614765942.png

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This podcast from PBR's Shane Laflin and Jason Key is from April but I missed it at the time.

It's 36 minutes discussing their favorite 2022 prospects. They throw every positive adjective in the book at Isuneh Brady starting at the 6:45 mark.

Lauren Betts, Kiki Rice, and KK Bransford are also mentioned.

Reaction Score

Game Stats: Tampa Bay Tech: #2 Janiah Barker - 27 Pts #30 Amiya Evans - 25 Pts
..........................Seffner Christian: #2 Kailyn Gilbert - 46 Pts

Kailyn Gilbert is extremely talented. A bit wild at times, but great talent

Reaction Score
This podcast from PBR's Shane Laflin and Jason Key is from April but I missed it at the time.

It's 36 minutes discussing their favorite 2022 prospects. They throw every positive adjective in the book at Isuneh Brady starting at the 6:45 mark.

Lauren Betts, Kiki Rice, and KK Bransford are also mentioned.

That was a great listen regarding Ice Brady, even if it was from April! I have been hoping for some Isuneh updates, thank you for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom