Nova Prediction Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Nova Prediction Thread

Reaction Score
UConn 73
Villanova 68

Hawk leaves the nest goes 4/6 from 3
Sanago shows Dixon why he is the best big man in the Big East putting up 23pts 13 rebounds 3 blocks
Polley keeps his momentum from Saturday going 3/4 from 3 scoring 11 points

LETS GO HUSKIES!!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
If Adama has a good defensive game and Tyrese has 3 or more offensive rebounds we win. Or if Tyrese has an offensive rebound putback that becomes an "and one" and he screams and flexes at the student section.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
They remain a terrible matchup for us. I need to actually see it happen before I believe we'll beat them.
Didn't we put a scare into them on the road a few years ago? Lost but played really well against them (and that team was loaded I believe). I think it would be smart to go back to that game and see what worked. The flip side of the matchup is that it should be bad for them too, if we can make them play our game. They have a great ability to dictate style of play and we have to counter that.

Reaction Score
For whatever it’s worth, I pay a subscription model to this sharp guy that has a great record, particularly with mcbb. Anyhow, he needles me constantly at my love for UConn, but today he messages me to hammer UConn, and thinks they’re going to roll. Gave me a whole bunch of reasons having to do with the line, sandwich spot for Nova with providence in a few days, how they shot lights out against us last game, and several more reasons.

Thought that was interesting coming from a purely analytical numbers guy who isn’t a UConn fan.

UConn 72-63!

Reaction Score
They remain a terrible matchup for us. I need to actually see it happen before I believe we'll beat them.

It drives me nuts when the usual pantloads predict losses in the prediction threads (not referring to you) but I'm with you on this one. These cats just have our number and I'll believe we can beat them over the course of 40 minutes when I see it. I was really impressed when they went into the Dunk and handled business at Providence - that crowd was bananas and they just did what they always do. We're going to have to beat these guys, they're certainly not going to give it away. And UConn's not going to win if they're constantly playing catchup. Really cannot afford the prolonged droughts that plague this team.

Reaction Score
It drives me nuts when the usual pantloads predict losses in the prediction threads (not referring to you) but I'm with you on this one. These cats just have our number and I'll believe we can beat them over the course of 40 minutes when I see it. I was really impressed when they went into the Dunk and handled business at Providence - that crowd was bananas and they just did what they always do. We're going to have to beat these guys, they're certainly not going to give it away. And UConn's not going to win if they're constantly playing catchup. Really cannot afford the prolonged droughts that plague this team.
So we should just predict wins for every game?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Seeing UConn -2.5 now. Hopefully these people betting us know something.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
A win UConn. Vegas favoring us has me encouraged.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Win tonight and we move up into the top tier with Lucky College and Nova themselves

Reaction Score
@Zissou what’s the nova fans’ take on the game?
UConn can win this. Nova should win this.

Jay has not swept UConn in any multi-game season. Sweeps against good conference teams are hard. Ask Georgetown 1985.

Reaction Score
I saw someone say it the other day but they remind me of 2014 Louisville. Just a really bad matchup for us. Getting over the Villanova hump is something we need to do at some point. Not sure if it's tomorrow.

Have to stay out of foul trouble. Last time we played them Whaley and Sanogo each picked up 2 fouls within a couple minutes.

I'll go 65-60 Nova.
Haha, thank god I was wrong.

Reaction Score
I predict that Hurley gets thrown out of the game in the first half for some bullshit, UCONN and Nova trade leads all game, with UConn mostly controlling the game, only to be down 4 with 30 secs to go, me freaking out and conceding the loss, then going on a 6-0 run and closing out a 2 point win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom