Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
10 - 0 run for Huskies.

Amazing play by Gabs

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
We viewers get to see why Collier is essential to this teams continuity on offense and defense.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Lou needs to keep moving. She's standing around.

Reaction Score
UConn missing the opportunity to build the lead up before that have to eventually rest Collier and Williams. The match-ups only work for UConn with those 2 on the court. ND will make a run when they take a rest before before the final push in the 4th quarter.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
UConn missing the opportunity to build the lead up before that have to eventually rest Collier and Williams. The match-ups only work for UConn with those 2 on the court. ND will make a run when they take a rest before before the final push in the 4th quarter.

Would like to see Geno use his TO's liberally.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Again. This game will come down to the effectiveness of UConn's forwards vs. ND guards with Danger as the wild card. It will also come down to will in the 4th quarter. Who focus' and executes the best. Who wants it more. Who's in the best condition. Who commits the most turnovers.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Well, considering this is an "off year" for UConn, let's all appreciate what an amazing coaching job UConn's staff is doing. Wow! To be competitive under these circumstances is mind-blowing.
Thank you for saying that. There are some fans that expect UConn to be the same team as the Stewie-Mo-Morgan team.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Naphessa is very valuable to our team. Need her to stay in the game. Lou had a lot of good shots including multiple layups but they just rolled out. Gabby is great and her mid range jumper is working. I think it will even out in the 2nd half. Ogunbowale is incredible. The total package. A real bad ass. Reminds me alot of Diana Taurasi. Stop her and we win, No one else on ND can carry the game. By the way. Great game.

More great adjustment from Geno et. al. Ogunbowale is not being allowed to go left. So far shutting her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom