Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Accidentally clicked Tennessee...I don't see this one being all that competitive though, should be an easy win for Notre Dame.

Reaction Score
I have always thought that Tennessee will show well in this game.... perhaps come within 10 pts .... because they want to come to play vs Notre Dame.... this is their time in the limelight.... they have played Notre Dame pretty well in the past.... Holly will continue to be a non-influencer on the team....

Reaction Score
I picked the Irish, but if they get off to a slow start and Tennessee begins to feel they have a chance to win, the green people could have their hands full.

Reaction Score
Betting odds have ND as a 20.5 Favorite. I’m a ND fan and I would not touch that. 20.5 is a lot. I’d be more comfortable about ND covering that if the game was at home. ND has to come out ready. Can’t afford to start off the game slow.

Reaction Score
Betting odds have ND as a 20.5 Favorite. I’m a ND fan and I would not touch that. 20.5 is a lot. I’d be more comfortable about ND covering that if the game was at home. ND has to come out ready. Can’t afford to start off the game slow.

I'd give 20 points easy.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Tennessee games can be so unpredictable, but I'm struggling to imagine how this game is anything but a blowout unless ND just plays horrible and their guards can't make shots. Westbrook will get her points, but Jackson and Davis have looked like lost children lately. Cheridene Green has looked good rebounding against smallish teams, but Turner and Shepard will turn her into a spectator. The freshmen Z Green and Rae Burrell bring some good energy but are very hit and miss.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Come on IT. Have a little faith in your team. Surely if the Tide beat the LV’s by 21, the Irish are good for a 30+ point beat down. ;)

Reaction Score
Michelle doesn't get that Lady Vol fans will not be satisfied unless they become an ELITE program again. By elite they want to be back in the Top 5 and have a shot or at least be a contender for the NC like UCONN, Notre Dame and now Louisville. There are better coaches out there that can probably do better than Holly.

Reaction Score
What does she mean Tennessee athletic departments merged? Did they have separate athletic departments for different sports? Different campuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom