Not Surprising ESPN Agrees with Brittney's Tweet | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Not Surprising ESPN Agrees with Brittney's Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
online... but I refuse to put that player on blast. yeah they are online during the season

Griner tweeted at half time of a game.

How is that even close to the same.

DURING A GAME.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Griner tweeted at half time of a game.

How is that even close to the same.

DURING A GAME.
why do it matter to you... thats Kim's job

stop looking for reasons to dislike BG... it will be all over in a 4 games possibily.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
why do it matter to you... thats Kim's job

stop looking for reasons to dislike BG... it will be all over in a 4 games possibily.

I like her. I don't like what she did.

Why do it matter? It just do.

It's a message board to discuss stuff like this.

Why do you care what I think about it? I just don't like you telling me to hide under a rock because we have differing opinions on this. Not really good message board etiquette.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Well, too bad DC. It was obnoxious and out of line. And Mulkey should be embarrassed that she let that happen.

No rock for me. No room. It's filled with all the excuses you make for players you like.
you dont like BG... thats very immature of you

who else do I like?... geesh you're still stalking my post?

again, I adjusted to society.... * happens and its going to continue! If you dont like dont log on to the world wide web.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
you dont like BG... thats very immature of you

who else do I like?... geesh you're still stalking my post?

again, I adjusted to society.... * happens and its going to continue! If you dont like dont log on to the world wide web.

I'm done, DC. You are just looking for more trouble by lying about what I said about Griner. NEVER said I don't like her. But you know that, don't you.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I like her. I don't like what she did.

Why do it matter? It just do.

It's a message board to discuss stuff like this.

Why do you care what I think about it? I just don't like you telling me to hide under a rock because we have differing opinions on this. Not really good message board etiquette.
:confused:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I'm done, DC. You are just looking for more trouble by lying about what I said about Griner. NEVER said I don't like her. But you know that, don't you.
I wish you would've never started but you cant help yourself... enjoy the rest of your evening DD

Reaction Score
online... but I refuse to put that player on blast. yeah they are online during the season

You cant make a statement like that and take a direct quote without showing where it came from. That's weak!

JS

Reaction Score
This thread has gotten too personal. Not locking it, but not liking it either.

A couple of you have to just let it go. The bickering is of no interest to anyone but yourselves and detracts from the tone of the board.

Reaction Score
LOL!!! If it had been a UConn player drawing attention to the game (a la Taurasi) Boneyarders would have been celebrating her and defending her against bitter, small minded attackers. :)

Geno & CD would not allow a tweet and probably don't even allow cell phones at halftime.
Just a suspicion as I have no facts on this.

JS

Reaction Score
I thought we'd gotten away from the bickering. :(

hell.jpg

Reaction Score
Yes, because most players are worried about winning the game when they are up by 30.

I don't like the tweeting at halftime but I don't find it disrespectful to the opponent. Speaking of disrespectful, how about a grown woman who refuses to shake hands after a game just because she got the crap kicked out of her. We are now a nation of whiners.

It will be interesting to see who the hatred is directed toward once Griner and Diggins graduate.
I am sure Mulkey can give us someone..........

Reaction Score
Maybe Kim took the 31 point halftime lead as a good indicator that their heads were in the game.

Maybe BG sent the tweet while sitting on the toilet and had time to think about what she wanted to accomplish in the second half.
You are creating a picture that I really don't want to imagine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom