NOT A DIME BACK | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NOT A DIME BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A fan roots for his team no matter what, disappointed yes, but what were you expecting this year anyways? 12-0 c'mon get real here. What time is the game tom? 9 might go.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
So I'm headed to the Garden tomorrow night. Is that wrong?

no, not at all. u do what u want to do. hell i have 2 tix for the game. i gave them to my mom and dad this wekeend...

i am just showing the ugly truth of what this will come to. everyone here is going to say i'm a jackass and that im not a real fan. 2 or 3 years from now were going to have 90% empty palces for games and ppl can look back and say, i should have cut it off back then and this would have only gone for 1 years instead of 3 to long. thats my stance. u do u and i'll do me. i wish more ppl would take my hard line stance but they wont as they think things are still ok and the acc is god and all that other bull . if the signs u see can't show u that the horde is 99% bull , our oc couldn't out coach hs coaches and our head coach wont let him lose, then your more blind than the girls that i put paper bags over.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Can we please pin this list?

i would love to pin it and i can, but i think the ppl here like fishy would just tell me to get lost with it...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I like how there is a Geno demand. I hope they fix the first two and don't extend Geno, just to see how that works out for you.

u think im kidding about geno? my grandma watches every game from her lazy boy. her friends all go to each others house and play cards that night and have pizza. thats real important to me to see her being able to have those types of nights and be active at her age. geno represents a lot more than most ppl can figure out. hes that dam important to this school. am i saying we should hire him instead of ko? no not over my dead body, but i respect the man and dont want him to ever leave uconn for $ in some type of other job(mens job or pros somewhere). the $$ one day will get big enough from some place that he questions is seriously. thats a dam future fact. lock him up for life right now. its stupid that this is even a small issue.

Reaction Score
u think im kidding about geno? my grandma watches every game from her lazy boy. her friends all go to each others house and play cards that night and have pizza. thats real ****ing important to me to see her being able to have those types of nights and be active at her age. geno represents a lot more than most ppl can figure out. hes that dam important to this school. am i saying we should hire him instead of ko? no not over my dead body, but i respect the man and dont want him to ever leave uconn for $ in some type of other job(mens job or pros somewhere). the $$ one day will get big enough from some place that he questions is seriously. thats a dam future fact. lock him up for life right now. its stupid that this is even a small issue.

It's not an issue HFD - Geno's contract is moving forward and it has been fairly well documented that there is no issues.

http://articles.courant.com/2012-11...a-bonuses-for-ncaa-tournament-breanna-stewart

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i dont think u ppl understand, sending warde stuff is a good start but the pressure comes when u send thos eletters to media and sponsors. i'm not talking horde ppl. i'm talking reporters and radios and . when they start seeing multipe emails and letts on the uconn football coach topic, they are going to dig and figure it out and once it catches some wind, thats when u go for the kill as a fanbase. dont just send stuff to uconn, send it everywhere possible. the more ppl involved the better.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
It's not an issue HFD - Geno's contract is moving forward and it has been fairly well documented that there is no issues.

http://articles.courant.com/2012-11-25/news/hc-geno-auriemmas-new-deal-will-give-him-time-to-make-more-history-20121125_1_geno-auriemma-bonuses-for-ncaa-tournament-breanna-stewart[/quote]

whats the hold up? his contract offer from uconn to him should take us 5 minutes to take care of. i dont like how its played out for no reason when we have several other situations that need attention. lock him up and get going on other stuff. stop with the im in control and will take my time to see things thru bull .

do i need to start going back to the weight room every morning and get back to being a fit mother fucker like in college? i may have to go up there and do work on that whole ath dept. . i may just set up a lemonade stand in the parking lot and invite morther fuckers outside 1 by 1 for a beat down and a cold one until this stuff gets done and done correctly. #&#)##^*#@*^@^_*@^)*

Reaction Score

Ummm... did you ever do anything that has agents and lawyers involved? There may be battles to be fought but I can't for the life of me think that Geno needs your help.

Reaction Score

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Please leave the NY, RI and MA papers out of it. If they get interested and read this board, we may lose scores of lives because they will be prepared for our upcoming military filibusters.

If you're going to be a maritime guy, HFD, at least remember that "loose lips sink ships."

u get a like for that gem.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Ummm... did you ever do anything that has agents and lawyers involved? There may be battles to be fought but I can't for the life of me think that Geno needs your help.

my help? no. but its either get this contact done or dont with it right now. considering all the things going on in our ad, were going to put time into genos extension? fine then get it done, but if were going to horse it along for 3 weeks thats bs, that time could be done a lot better ways all things considered. geno should have been locked up before the season started and now were bsing it along instead of getting it done. its a spending time here vs there and why not get it done and move along thing. it shows warde is a idiot. funny how this line keeps repeating itself.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Where would Geno go? We are worried about him?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Where would Geno go? We are worried about him?

he gets small time mens job offers every summer. nothing big enough to make him think about it but eventually some one will.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
he gets small time mens job offers every summer. nothing big enough to make him think about it but eventually some one will.

LOL. He's almost 60.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
if the signs u see can't show u that the horde is 99% bull ****, our oc couldn't out coach hs coaches and our head coach wont let him lose, then your more blind than the girls that i put paper bags over.

Might be my favorite line of this whole rant....wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom