Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 31 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Will be tough to get her away from the California schools. I've yet to see SC pull a top-25 recruit off the West Coast out of high school, so until that happens I won't say that any West Coast prospect is coming our way.

Ahhh.. the one thing Geno can do that Dawn can’t

Reaction Score
Will be tough to get her away from the California schools. I've yet to see SC pull a top-25 recruit off the West Coast out of high school, so until that happens I won't say that any West Coast prospect is coming our way.
I think its gonna happen eventually for Dawn, just a matter of time.

But I will be shocked if Jazz Davidson doesn't end up at USC from what I have heard. Heard she would prefer to be on the west coast near family but she is still open to visiting a lot of places to explore her options. Academics is big for her reading some of her recent comments.

Reaction Score
She says wherever she goes she will be one of their best players and will be their top scoring option. Is that what they call a clue?
Not really, considering all her efforts to link herself with Maryland, SCar and Tennessee ending with her complaints that they didn’t offer her

Reaction Score
I think its gonna happen eventually for Dawn, just a matter of time.

But I will be shocked if Jazz Davidson doesn't end up at USC from what I have heard. Heard she would prefer to be on the west coast near family but she is still open to visiting a lot of places to explore her options. Academics is big for her reading some of her recent comments.
If she is serious about academia, she can follow Joyce Edwards to an Honors College.

Reaction Score

Not much out there about her recruitment, but both Michigan state-based schools make sense as they're close to home.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Here are ya options?

IMG_3338.jpeg

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Hmmmm

Can’t be Macy. Ivey is coaching her on USA U18 starting tomorrow. She still has ND posted on her Instagram. My guess is Dee Alexander (Cincinnati) or Lofton (Oklahoma)? What do you all think?

*Johnson (7-ESPN Hoopgurlz) is Macy’s AAU teammate (UAA WV Thunder)—ND is in her top 10. Wouldn’t be shocked if she went to ND.

Reaction Score
Can’t be Macy. Ivey is coaching her on USA U18 starting tomorrow. She still has ND posted on her Instagram. My guess is Dee Alexander (Cincinnati) or Lofton (Oklahoma)? What do you all think?

*Johnson (7-ESPN Hoopgurlz) is Macy’s AAU teammate (UAA WV Thunder)—ND is in her top 10. Wouldn’t be shocked if she went to ND.
Alexander literally just committed I thought? I suppose its possible to change your mind but its rather quick

Stanford has another 5 star commit, I haven't seen anything posted in regards to her status since the coaching change. Granted a lot of kids are also committing to Stanford because of the academics as well as the WBB program.

I'll be curious if Johnson stays home at Louisville or if she dares to leave the state. I haven't seen all her visits but just read she is visiting LSU for their home opener with Grace Knox in November the week before NSD. I'd have to think Louisville has the edge being the home team but should be interesting to see where she ends up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom