Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
ND tries to have targeted prospects come in when there's an exciting football game, such as Ohio State or USC (So. Cal).
Duke's done well this year and so has, obviously, Louisville. Could be an exciting campus....or maybe things are different south on 31. ;)
Should be fun, also Homecoming.

Reaction Score
Both Randolph and Jaloni Cambridge will be on an OV at Louisville this weekend. ( starting tonight, I think).
Isn’t Randolph a similar player to O Cochran? Despite her not being quite as tall I like the film I’ve seen of her to date.

Reaction Score
Depending on the outcome of the football game, I may have a few things to say.
That was a rough outing for your Blue Devils. It’s been a minute since we’ve had a lot to cheer for from our football program. We are riding that wave and excited that one of Louisville’s favorite sons is back home and at the helm.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I think some Baylor fans thought they'd get her, but Joni gets Taliyah Parker

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
U good??

Depends on whether or not you want to see me get banned.

That was a rough outing for your Blue Devils. It’s been a minute since we’ve had a lot to cheer for from our football program. We are riding that wave and excited that one of Louisville’s favorite sons is back home and at the helm.

I didn't even see the game. I was up in the mountains, at a winery. enjoying the warm weather drinking wine. I glanced at the score, and figured i needed to order even more wine :oops:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Because Joni is an elite coach and A&M has good academics
Elite? I think that’s a bridge too far! Good, potentially very good, might (imo) be a a better way to describe her. At this time, Elite is a very exclusive club. Geno, Dawn, Kim, with three or four borderlines. Tara (trending down), Vic (up), Jeff (down) Brenda (down) Wes (down)! That’s about it as far as Elite goes. I think Carla Berube and Courtney Banghart are two that could join that club at some point but if I were ranking coaches it would be Geno, Kim, Dawn, Tara, Vic, Carla, Jeff, Courtney, Brenda, and Wes, in approximately that order. JMO, but there it is.

Reaction Score
Elite? I think that’s a bridge too far! Good, potentially very good, might (imo) be a a better way to describe her. At this time, Elite is a very exclusive club. Geno, Dawn, Kim, with three or four borderlines. Tara (trending down), Vic (up), Jeff (down) Brenda (down) Wes (down)! That’s about it as far as Elite goes. I think Carla Berube and Courtney Banghart are two that could join that club at some point but if I were ranking coaches it would be Geno, Kim, Dawn, Tara, Vic, Carla, Jeff, Courtney, Brenda, and Wes, in approximately that order. JMO, but there it is.

How is Walz trending down? Hasn't Louisville made it to the Elite 8 five years straight?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Berube has to do A LOT more at the D1 level before she can remotely be considered at the level of these other coaches. Banghart probably as well, but she has a good head start on Berube.

What's your criteria? Is it an opinion of how they are on X's and O's, or is it based on accomplishments? If you are considering what they've done, Kelly Graves should probably be on this list. Another down trending coach, but he's done so much more than either of the two I'm questioning.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Class of '26's Bella Langone Visits Notre Dame for an Unofficial Visit, with her mom and sister.

I'm very aware that Louisville has a starting advantage with Langone, due to a double-legacy situation: According to 247:
"Her father, Dave Ragone, is the former Louisville quarterback who is now the offensive coordinator with the Atlanta Falcons and her mother, Marju, is a former Louisville women's basketball player. Then Marju Sober, she was named Conference-USA Player of the Week three times during her senior season."

And, in fact, her mother -- whom I assume we see in one of the later photos -- still looks like she can get in a pick-up game. This may be an instance of the mother holding more sway than the dad, athletic-wise. Or, simply, her dad was at work with the Falcons that weekend.

That said, that was a long time ago and Walz wasn't with the program.
Bella may be looking for something to call her own. In any case, glad she and her mom (and sister?) made the trip.
ND players were with her doing the photo op, most notably Hannah HIdalgo (to Rangone's left) and Cass Prosper (to her right).

Reaction Score
I am told that this means Louisville just got a committ. Any educated guesses?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom