Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
I think posters are saying the the 94 feet account gets a lot of their info from a paywall acct (the ball out) and then puts it out as their own.

I have no idea where they get their info from but a lot does seem factual.

From what I've noticed Ball Out has been fairly accurate as well, with a longer track record than 4 months.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
From what I've noticed Ball Out has been fairly accurate as well, with a longer track record than 4 months.
Ball Out tends to be accurate late in the process when most everyone knows where a recruit is going. They can also be all over the place at times.

For example, here's what Ball Out has told subscribers about a highly ranked recruit (we'll call Recruit A).

June: Coaches at School 1 are feeling very confident about landing Recruit A (as well as another top-ranked recruit).
August: Sources say Recruit A will choose School 2.'
September: Sources say School 3 leads for Recruit A.
October: We have reason to believe School 4 is now a strong contender for Recruit A.

Reaction Score
Ball Out tends to be accurate late in the process when most everyone knows where a recruit is going. They can also be all over the place at times.

For example, here's what Ball Out has told subscribers about a highly ranked recruit (we'll call Recruit A).

June: Coaches at School 1 are feeling very confident about landing Recruit A (as well as another top-ranked recruit).
August: Sources say Recruit A will choose School 2.'
September: Sources say School 3 leads for Recruit A.
October: We have reason to believe School 4 is now a strong contender for Recruit A.
Fortune Teller Model

Reaction Score
Controversial twitter acct 94ftwbb is saying Sarah Strong is down yo Uconn and LSU. End of Month decision

Attachments

• IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 82
Reaction Score
lsu won’t sign a single recruit this fall outside of Richard’s giving Kim her worst recruiting class since the mid 2000s. 2025 isn’t looking promising either…:

Kim is in BIG trouble at lsu. That salary increase looks dumb right about now…

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
lsu won’t sign a single recruit this fall outside of Richard’s giving Kim her worst recruiting class since the mid 2000s. 2025 isn’t looking promising either…:

Kim is in BIG trouble at lsu. That salary increase looks dumb right about now…

Doesn't your "vendetta" ever get tiresome? Half the time I think you're just joking and being facetious. Other times I think you actually believe what you're typing on here . . .

Reaction Score
Doesn't your "vendetta" ever get tiresome? Half the time I think you're just joking and being facetious. Other times I think you actually believe what you're typing on here . . .
Nah I’m being legit serious

Reaction Score
Nah I’m being legit serious
You want Strong and Cambridge. You also want, at least, a conference title or tournament championship.

It you don’t WANT those hopes to appear as expectations. Hence, you can be ecstatic if the hopes come true or say “see” If they don’t.”

How do I know? I’m very similar when I set Gamecock expectations of being Top Eight on selection day. You’ll never hear me predict a championship but I do set a mildly lofty expectation for our team.

Keep on “po’ mouth-in’.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Yeah it's never gonna work out for Mulkey at LSU. She should've stayed at Baylor. Or retired. What's that you say? 60-8 in 2 years of "rebuilding" w/ a National Championship? Oh, and her worst year at Baylor was 21-10 (year 1), other than that a few 26 or 27 win campaigns sprinkled among a whole bunch of 30+ victory seasons. In her last 11 years at BU she averaged less than 3 losses per year. But yeah, no way is she going to have any continued success in Baton Rouge.

Reaction Score
Yeah it's never gonna work out for Mulkey at LSU. She should've stayed at Baylor. Or retired. What's that you say? 60-8 in 2 years of "rebuilding" w/ a National Championship? Oh, and her worst year at Baylor was 21-10 (year 1), other than that a few 26 or 27 win campaigns sprinkled among a whole bunch of 30+ victory seasons. In her last 11 years at BU she averaged less than 3 losses per year. But yeah, no way is she going to have any continued success in Baton Rouge.
She won’t maintain talent at lsu like Baylor… and once Reese leaves… gonna be a long road for her

Louisiana isn’t pumping out talent like texas to rely on

Reaction Score
In her last ten years, she has had over 300 wins. Only Geno and Dawn can say that. She is a consistent winner. That’s an average of 30+ wins per season during a ten year stretch

Tara and Brenda cannot claim that. Vic? Nope. Jeff?
Nope. Nobody else is close.

EDIT: Muffet and Pat both archived 300 wins during ten year stretches of their careers . Not sure about other retired coaches.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Controversial twitter acct 94ftwbb is saying Sarah Strong is down yo Uconn and LSU. End of Month decision
Go NC State (she doesn’t need to take an OV there.

Not so much that I’m pulling against UConn or lsu so much as I like seeing forecasts miss.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
She won’t maintain talent at lsu like Baylor… and once Reese leaves… gonna be a long road for her

Is she restricted to in-state recruiting? I gotta think being in the SEC gives her a recruiting advantage she didn't have in the Big 12.

And I'm falling back on, she's a consistent winner for a long time. She'll figure it out. I don't even like her, but I can't deny her results.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

Mulkey recruits nationally; always has.

Reaction Score
In her last ten years, she has had over 300 wins. Only Geno and Dawn can say that. She is a consistent winner. That’s an average of 30+ wins per season during a ten year stretch

Tara and Brenda cannot claim that. Vic? Nope. Jeff?
Nope. Nobody else is close.

EDIT: Muffet and Pat both archived 300 wins during ten year stretches of their careers . Not sure about other retired coaches.

This routine is pretty established now ... it's a joke/sarcasm/a bit/material/hyperbole/irony whatever you want to call it.

Reaction Score
https://twitter.com/C_Robinson247/status/1715392742031863849?t=duck5oKVVLo-XXRBxIpbXJpQ&s=19

New coach has a top recruit in for an official. Now is this out of courtesy because of her father or genuine interest? Guess we'll see soon enough.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Interested to see how common this becomes, especially if it means obtaining NIL funds a year earlier . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom