Non-UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cocohusky and other Uconn fans,

I have visited your site often but never posted. As full disclosure I am a Oregon fan. What prompted me to post is seeing a disinformation campaign from some west coast posters (not Uconn fans) First of all Prince has not been denied a waiver yet as some post "willtalk" claimed happened months ago. No ruling has been made yet or appeal. As yourself when did the waiver process start? Not months ago as the poster claimed. Would an appeal be public?

Secondly, about Graves not wanting Hailey Van Lith is a false statement. Fabricate to sow discourse, how effective is that? Graves mentions like Geno does that he wants players to fit his system, likely a general comment and not towards a specific player. Again if Graves made a statement ask for a second source and ask for day, time and place a statement like that was made. Thirdly the roster is full at Oregon right now. If someone were to leave it would be Morgan Yaeger who has a bad back issue that may, may eventually require surgery. And for Hailey Van Lith who knows , she is so secretive. Ask why she does not take an official visit at OSU. The answer a poster gave you is that she knows everything inside and out about that program. So why did she not select months ago? When you see something again ask time, date and place, tweets or media tweets or sources.

Thanks to all of you and good day WBB fans.

Wrong. Haley was supposed to visit the same weekend as the other 2020s made their officials. Graves talks like a transparent sincere guy... but who recruits a girl hard since she was 14 years old, promising a spot is always there, only to "reject the commitment" in the 12th hour. Haley never should have looked elsewhere than Rueck. His values and faith have always fit Haley best AND Rueck is actually a stand up guy.

Reaction Score
Wrong. Haley was supposed to visit the same weekend as the other 2020s made their officials. Graves talks like a transparent sincere guy... but who recruits a girl hard since she was 14 years old, promising a spot is always there, only to "reject the commitment" in the 12th hour. Haley never should have looked elsewhere than Rueck. His values and faith have always fit Haley best AND Rueck is actually a stand up guy.

Still think she would do well under Kim.

Reaction Score
Wrong. Making up lies Beaver fan. Rueck is no stand up guy, ask Westbrook.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Elizabeth Martino from Upper Marlboro, MD to Rutgers. She's #62 according to PN. I believe she was ranked fairly high on ESPN also before she tore her ACL.

That's 4 recruits for us. Two 6'0 guards, and two posts that are both ultra-athletic that are 6'3 and 6'5.

Last edited:

WestCoastPup

Eclipse
Reaction Score
Elizabeth Martino from Upper Marlboro, MD to Rutgers. She's #62 according to PN. I believe she was ranked fairly high on ESPN also before she tore her ACL.

That's 4 recruits for us. Two 6'0 guards, and two posts that are both ultra-athletic that are 6'3 and 6'5.

Ok, that's really exciting for C.Viv !! will be great to see Rutgers make some noise in the Big 10 and give MD some games to sweat...

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Ok, that's really exciting for C.Viv !! will be great to see Rutgers make some noise in the Big 10 and give MD some games to sweat...
Also we’re still in the running for Diamond Johnson and Destiny Salary.

Reaction Score

I can't ask Evina, so maybe you could fill us in. Is there some history between Ms. Westbrook and Mr. Rueck that we all should know about?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

How about ask every player that has ever played for Rueck. I think the response is going to be overwhelmingly positive.

Reaction Score
What does that have to do with Westbrook?
Unethical dealings from Ruecks primary recruiter on his staff. She was a Beaver up to the 11th hour. Let Evina's parents tell the story if they wish.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
deer_eating_popcorn.gif

Reaction Score
Unethical dealings from Ruecks primary recruiter on his staff. She was a Beaver up to the 11th hour. Let Evina's parents tell the story if they wish.
Ahh interesting. Very different from Evina’s story:

Westbrook said Oregon State had strong appeal because of her long connection with Beavers coach Scott Rueck and it being close to home.

"I could've had all my family there, watching all my games," Westbrook said. "It was an amazing opportunity to have. But at the same time, I need to make the right decision for me. And I've always been the type that I wanted to go away from home.

"I had talked to Coach Scott since the eighth grade -- they've always been supporting me -- and I had told him that since Day 1, so he knew that. When I told him about my decision, he wished me the best of luck."

“It was definitely tough,” Westbrook said of her college decision. “But at the same time I have to do what’s right for me. (Oregon State) coach Scott (Rueck) always said he always would be supporting me, always be a fan, and if I ever need him. It’s all about love.”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I posted a thread also but thought this could get some conversations going about the 2021s.

All the 2020s are almost committed, time to start evaluating the 2021s closer. Composite 2021 current rankings. (ESPN, Bluestar, Prospects Nation, ASGR)

1. Azzi Fudd
2. Olivia Miles
3. Saniya Rivers
4. Aaliyah Moore
5. Amari DeBerry
6. Brooke Demetre
7. Payton Verhulst
8. Sania Feagin
9. Saylor Poffenbarger
10. Okikola Iriafen
11. Rayah Marshall
12. Kayla McPherson
13. Taylor Bigby
14. Raven Johnson
15. Rori Harmon
16. Sonia Citron
17. Talia Von Oelhoffen
18. Caroline Ducharme
19. Greta Kampschroeder
20. Teonni Key
21. Jersey Wolfenbarger
22. Jillian Hollinshead
23. Damiya Hagemann
24. Kyndall Hunter
25. O'Mariah Gordon
26. Ari Wiggins
27. Dominique Darius
28. LaTasha Lattimore
29. Jada Walker
30. Jada Malone
31. Bree Hall
32. Destiny Adams
33. Aziaha James
34. Brianna Turnage
35. Lalia Phelia

Some anomalies...

Latasha Lattimore is unranked by BS but is top 13 by all three others.
Jada Walker inside everyone’s top 30 except PN, they have her unranked.
ESPN and BS love Greta Kampschroeder, have her inside the top 12; but ASGR and PN both have her outside the top 25.
Caroline Ducharme is inside top 10 for both ASGR and BS but the other two have her outside the top 22.
For UConn fans, Saylor Poffenbarger is loved by everyone BUT ESPN. Inside the top 10 for all three but ESPN who has her at 17.
Rori Harmon inside everyone’s top 20 except Bluestar, who has her at 42.
Similar situation for O’Mariah Gordon who is inside everyone’s top 26 except ASGR who has her at 44.
Also similar, Sonia Citron inside everyone’s top 16 except PN who has her at 33.

Reaction Score
I posted a thread also but thought this could get some conversations going about the 2021s.

All the 2020s are almost committed, time to start evaluating the 2021s closer. Composite 2021 current rankings. (ESPN, Bluestar, Prospects Nation, ASGR)

1. Azzi Fudd
2. Olivia Miles
3. Saniya Rivers
4. Aaliyah Moore
5. Amari DeBerry
6. Brooke Demetre
7. Payton Verhulst
8. Sania Feagin
9. Saylor Poffenbarger
10. Okikola Iriafen
11. Rayah Marshall
12. Kayla McPherson
13. Taylor Bigby
14. Raven Johnson
15. Rori Harmon
16. Sonia Citron
17. Talia Von Oelhoffen
18. Caroline Ducharme
19. Greta Kampschroeder
20. Teonni Key
21. Jersey Wolfenbarger
22. Jillian Hollinshead
23. Damiya Hagemann
24. Kyndall Hunter
25. O'Mariah Gordon
26. Ari Wiggins
27. Dominique Darius
28. LaTasha Lattimore
29. Jada Walker
30. Jada Malone
31. Bree Hall
32. Destiny Adams
33. Aziaha James
34. Brianna Turnage
35. Lalia Phelia

Some anomalies...

Jada Walker inside everyone’s top 30 except PN, they have her unranked.
ESPN and BS love Greta Kampschroeder, have her inside the top 12; but ASGR and PN both have her outside the top 25.
Caroline Ducharme is inside top 10 for both ASGR and BS but the other two have her outside the top 22.
For UConn fans, Saylor Poffenbarger is loved by everyone BUT ESPN. Inside the top 10 for all three but ESPN who has her at 17.
Rori Harmon inside everyone’s top 20 except Bluestar, who has her at 42.
Similar situation for O’Mariah Gordon who is inside everyone’s top 26 except ASGR who has her at 44.
Also similar, Sonia Citron inside everyone’s top 16 except PN who has her at 33.
The so called "recruiting experts" over at Prospects Nation rank Jada Walker at #99, oh, and they think she is a 2020.

Reaction Score
I pray FSU will be able to secure at least one recruit for '21, as they have zero for the '20 class :eek::eek::eek:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Lattimore was top-10 at Blue Star before they removed her. They apparently are not ranking Canadians for the time being.

Poffenbarger was unranked at ESPN, so the fact that she's 17 is pretty significant. She shot up every list but BS where she was top-20 for over a year.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
The so called "recruiting experts" over at Prospects Nation rank Jada Walker at #99, oh, and they think she is a 2020.

I think they do have a certain level of expertise over there but they are too busy running scams making money to update their website. I can't imagine paying them for a subscription if I were a college coach but I'm sure they make good money off their camps and tourneys.

Reaction Score
UCLA fan here. Usually just like to lurk but I can’t believe no one has posted this yet. Van Lith will decide this coming Saturday and it’s down to Louisville and Baylor. Good luck to either team. I really wished she’d choose the Bruins. I think she’s a really strong guard and very special player. Just wanted to let you all in on this.

Reaction Score
UCLA fan here. Usually just like to lurk but I can’t believe no one has posted this yet. Van Lith will decide this coming Saturday and it’s down to Louisville and Baylor. Good luck to either team. I really wished she’d choose the Bruins. I think she’s a really strong guard and very special player. Just wanted to let you all in on this.

I would like to see her at Louisville, but with the recent trip to Waco, I think Baylor got her

Reaction Score
Its been an interesting recruitment for Hailey Van Lith. At first many thought she would stay out west, then Baylor entered the picture with a lot of steam. Louisville gained a lot of traction later. Kind of left in the dark overall with her recruitment but is now deciding between Baylor and Louisville. I could envision her at both programs for different reasons.

I see a lot of qualities of Kim in Hailey Van Lith and what she wants her ideal guards to be like. I think Baylor getting that last visit may have given them the edge with the last taste before the decision. Baylor would seem like a great fit for her as well as I heard her faith is very important for her. I could be wrong but just my guess. She will be successful wherever she goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom