Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 162 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
UCLA pulling together one of the most underrated classes I’ve seen in awhile. 1 high level German player and 2 great Australians. Is it just me or is this class going under the radar?

and no football team as an attraction. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
UCLA pulling together one of the most underrated classes I’ve seen in awhile. 1 high level German player and 2 great Australians. Is it just me or is this class going under the radar?
Pretty much what happens, especially nowadays that both Prospects Nation and HoopGurlz no longer include international players.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Funny that the photo shows her walking past MBB championship banners. Of course, there is no alternative at UCLA.
UCLA won the AIAW championship in 1978, in the Ann Meyers era. I'd imagine they have a banner from that somewhere.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
This is the part where you give us your top 3 guesses.

As much as I love being shady, I don't think it's fair to guess. Besides, some of my top guesses may have ended up at UConn...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
As much as I love being shady, I don't think it's fair to guess. Besides, some of my top guesses may have ended up at UConn...

koala.jpg

:rolleyes:

Plebe

Reaction Score
Ha, I'm betting the entire pot in Final Jeopardy that it was no one who ever went to UConn.

I'm gonna guess Brunelle.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score

Now I really want to know who this was!

I love that Geno hasn't caved and doesn't do the pretend media day on visits. Maybe this is the kind of stuff Mir McLean meant when she talked about UConn not having all the "bells and whistles" that other programs do...

Last edited:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Ha, I'm betting the entire pot in Final Jeopardy that it was no one who ever went to UConn.

I'm gonna guess Brunelle.

Honestly, I can't imagine Brunelle saying that without immediately laughing that goofy laugh of hers.

Anyhow, I don't see how it's any more likely to be her than Westbrook or notoriously attention-shy "Fifty Piece Meg".

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Honestly, I can't imagine Brunelle saying that without immediately laughing that goofy laugh of hers.

Anyhow, I don't see how it's any more likely to be her than Westbrook or notoriously attention-shy "Fifty Piece Meg".
I prefer to think that whoever said it was being facetious, and Brianna Turner missed their attempt at humor. As Boneyarders, we can vouch for the fact that sarcasm is capable of being missed every now and then (although it should be easier to recognize in person than on a message board).

Reaction Score
I prefer to think that whoever said it was being facetious, and Brianna Turner missed their attempt at humor. As Boneyarders, we can vouch for the fact that sarcasm is capable of being missed every now and then (although it should be easier to recognize in person than on a message board).
That's how teenagers are these days. Many of them just want to post pictures for social media. I find it overdone when a player received an offer from a school and it's tweeted. "Thanks ****, for offering me." People want social media recognition. Not understanding that means you're living in LaLaLand

Plebe

Reaction Score

Uhhh, yeah, I don't think so.

Number of self-pic IG posts in the past 6 months:
Walker: 8
Westbrook: 9
Brunelle: 40

Last edited:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Uhhh, yeah, I don't think so.

Number of self-pic IG posts in the past 6 months:
Walker: 8
Westbrook: 9
Brunelle: 40

I mean, the kid does like a selfie there's no denying that. But creating a nickname for yourself and then selling t-shirts with that name on it is fairly self-absorbed, too. There's a lot of egoism to go around among today's youth, most of it harmless.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I mean, the kid does like a selfie there's no denying that. But creating a nickname for yourself and then selling t-shirts with that name on it is fairly self-absorbed, too. There's a lot of egoism to go around among today's youth, most of it harmless.

????

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Maybe the photogenic kid uses better grammar in HER tweets.

The curse of social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul