Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 90 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I actually didnt know but was the most amusing I found when looking for shade GIFs. But I assumed it was someone from Drag Race?
Raja is from Drag Race (Spoiler alert: season 3 winner) but this specific gif is from her Youtube series from WOW

Reaction Score
It's not guaranteed they want to come to Tennessee though. Alasia is a Senior and is taking an official visit in October. Aislynn is a Sophomore, but took an official visit to Memphis this past weekend. Acasia is only a freshman.

Just because one goes to a school doesn't mean all of the sisters will want to go there i.e. KLS and Stanford.

Anastasia released from TN for violation of team rules. Doubt any of the sisters will go there.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Kennedy Brown 6-6 Hoopgurlz #17 has a final four of Oregon, Oregon St., UCLA, and Oklahoma (eliminated Louisville and Baylor). Will take OVs to all 4

So good chance she ends up in the Pac 12. Good, I like it. Despite a Baylor poster's concern that OSU already has too many post players, they are still in the running.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Malu Tshitenge-Mutombo, the 6'3" high school teammate of Azzi Fudd at St. John's College and AAU teammate of both Ms. Fudd and Sam Brunelle, has just announced that she is down to two finalists: ND and North Carolina. This is per a tweet by Raoul.

She visited ND this weekend with Ms. Boston. Laeticia Amihere is visiting ND in late September (along with Haley Jones).

Initial gut says she may be seeing (as well as ND's coaching staff) which way Ms. Amihere and/or Boston may be leaning.
ND also has Mikayla Vaughn at low post, who will have three years of eligibility once these low posts step on campus.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
If ND can't beat out North Carolina for a player...I mean...come on...

Her tweet says "commitment coming soon" which almost makes me think her decision will be independent of anyone else's.

Last edited:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Her tweet says "commitment coming soon" which almost makes me think her decision will be independent of anyone else's.

I wandered into a repeat of a special on Charles Barkley-Frank Thomas-Bo Jackson at Auburn and Barkley said (and I paraphrase) that "...playing time was the thing you look for" in making a decision where to attend. Maybe that's sticking in my mind, as I read these tweets....

So, I'm in total agreement with your "I man...come on." But ND's post situation next year will have Mik Vaughn (who was playing well before she was hurt), Danielle Cosgrove and maybe one other post besides her (Malu that is).

Gosh knows if there are "conditional factors," but I'd have to think that would be something worth thinking about (on both sides).

Still, I've heard nothing but good things about her spring and summer.....

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Based purely on basketball success I get your point but perhaps she wants to be a starter as a freshman............academically there's nothing wrong with a degree from UNC either...........of course I hope she picks ND as I assume Boston would be less likely to join your team...........

Reaction Score
To beat out that competition is pretty big win for the Bruins I'd say

Raoul‏ @Raoul_000
WBB: Charisma Osborne, 5-10 G, Windward HS (Los Angeles, CA), has announced her commitment to UCLA; ranked #32 in 2019 by espnW. Her other finalists were Duke, Louisville, Ohio State, and Southern Cal.​

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Hmmm. It's non-UConn recruiting info, no?
I just sense irony or sarcasm, whatever the right word is. I was under the impression that this kid was high on UConn's want list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom