Non-Key Tweets | Page 672 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 3h3 hours ago
So @theDudeofWV has gone from his article "UConn has no shot" to his Twitter "UConn surge" all within last 72 hours?
Only the Dude man...

@vidikron25
BYU/UH/UCONN/UC
According to OU contacts, BYU (same with other 3 schools)need larger EXP package of 4 to gain 8 votes.

@DooleyMcStitch @theDudeofWV
BYU has best "on the ground data"...UConn has best "Over the air data"
But BYU & UConn both need UH/UC added

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 2h2 hours ago
The fear of ESPN is not so much.
In 2024 B12 schools will be looking for new media interests(Twitter-Netflix)

ESPN's higher priorities of ACC/SEC + partial B1G package over Big 12 has been acknowledged by B12 Presidents

ESPN's Proxy of Texas still holds clout (UH) but can't stop EXP to 14 if consensus not there on 11/12..

UH + 1 does not get it done.
BYU + Cincy or UConn does not get it done
Must go to UC/UConn/UH/BYU

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 1h1 hour ago
Power Lunch: Chat with columnist Berry Tramel | NewsOK.com
Tramel's outlook on B12 Expansion matches yesterday's our OU Contacts dark view.
Friction among B12 Presidents.
Feel like I've read these tweets before. Are these old?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Well would you rather him waiver and claim every possible angle like Dude? At least Flug and his "source" are pretty consistent in their info.
No, they all follow the rinse and repeat methodology. I prefer Flug's stance, as should every UConn fan reading this board, since it's favorable to UConn in general. Dude is for comedic relief only, which is a necessity for UConn fans trying to keep their sanity through another round of CR>.

Reaction Score
Feel like I've read these tweets before. Are these old?
At least Flug has been fairly consistent ,if we don't make he will be reminded it of it as long as he is on Twitter.
The Dude ,on the other hand,has predicted every possible outcome ,so he can point to the correct tweet after it's been decided.He is depending on his followers poor memories.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
At least Flug has been fairly consistent ,if we don't make he will be reminded it of it as long as he is on Twitter.
The Dude ,on the other hand,has predicted every possible outcome ,so he can point to the correct tweet after it's been decided.He is depending on his followers poor memories.

I'm not sure Dude will be able to point to any tweet. Not because he hasn't tweeted it out but because he's tweeted like 84,000 times (literally). Gonna be very hard to find any specific one.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure Dude will be able to point to any tweet. Not because he hasn't tweeted it out but because he's tweeted like 84,000 times (literally). Gonna be very hard to find any specific one.

My guess is that in order to avoid being contradicted, the Dude scrubs his software more than -- never mind. I guess I'm not allowed to make obvious jokes.

Reaction Score
My guess is that in order to avoid being contradicted, the Dude scrubs his software more than -- never mind. I guess I'm not allowed to make obvious jokes.

We're all set in case we need to scrub. ;)

04-23-14-y-uconn-04.jpg

Reaction Score
Some more info from OU Contacts
But it's the same stuff.

BTM:OU Contacts
"There is no conceivable path forward on Big 12 Expansion that consists of only two additions"

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 60m60 minutes ago
BTM: OU Contacts
"No existing trade offs are available to push current factions of Big 12 off their stated expansion positions"

Reaction Score
Got this from the Cincy board:

Y's Men ‏@WeYsMen 6h6 hours ago
Teams are dropping like flies! At least 8 teams already out of the running. BYU, UC, CSU, and UH are reported the top still. In that order

Y's Men ‏@WeYsMen 4h4 hours ago
It is true some teams have been informed no invite is coming, see ECU. Any "lists" you are seeing are speculation. As of now CSU has a shot.

And when I say has a shot. That is all I mean. Houston took a huge fall a bit ago and CSU replaced them as #3. It is still BYU/Cincy.

Houston has the backing of Texas legal and BIG12 is gambling with that as we speak. BIG12 members don't want another Texas state school.

UH considered early on as a result of UT threats on GOR. But UH presentation was eye opening for other schools. Almost fell into UT trap.

11/12 is already done. Any speculation on others is 13/14. Though no guarantee of 13/14 happening has thrown Texas legal into manic state.

Cincy is that #12. Texas wants UH there. This is playing out now. Will it halt expansion completely. Nope. Too much money added w/ BYU & CCG

All these issues can be quieted by guaranteeing/announcing schools 13/14. In which case as of now would be CSU and UH.

BIG12 is juggling this decision right now. Hence the rumor of UCONN making a push this last week. They are, in fear of being left out.

Reaction Score
Got this from the Cincy board:

Y's Men ‏@WeYsMen 6h6 hours ago
Teams are dropping like flies! At least 8 teams already out of the running. BYU, UC, CSU, and UH are reported the top still. In that order

It is true some teams have been informed no invite is coming, see ECU. Any "lists" you are seeing are speculation. As of now CSU has a shot.

And when I say has a shot. That is all I mean. Houston took a huge fall a bit ago and CSU replaced them as #3. It is still BYU/Cincy.

Houston has the backing of Texas legal and BIG12 is gambling with that as we speak. BIG12 members don't want another Texas state school.

UH considered early on as a result of UT threats on GOR. But UH presentation was eye opening for other schools. Almost fell into UT trap.

11/12 is already done. Any speculation on others is 13/14. Though no guarantee of 13/14 happening has thrown Texas legal into manic state.

Cincy is that #12. Texas wants UH there. This is playing out now. Will it halt expansion completely. Nope. Too much money added w/ BYU & CCG

All these issues can be quieted by guaranteeing/announcing schools 13/14. In which case as of now would be CSU and UH.

BIG12 is juggling this decision right now. Hence the rumor of UCONN making a push this last week. They are, in fear of being left out.

I heard this guy visits a car wash in denver. Same chain that 94 visits.

Nothing against 94, of course, i'd follow that guy into a burning russell speeders.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
So @theDudeofWV has gone from his article "UConn has no shot" to his Twitter "UConn surge" all within last 72 hours?
Only the Dude man...

@vidikron25
BYU/UH/UCONN/UC
According to OU contacts, BYU (same with other 3 schools)need larger EXP package of 4 to gain 8 votes.

BYU has best "on the ground data"...UConn has best "Over the air data"
But BYU & UConn both need UH/UC added

The fear of ESPN is not so much.
In 2024 B12 schools will be looking for new media interests(Twitter-Netflix)

ESPN's higher priorities of ACC/SEC + partial B1G package over Big 12 has been acknowledged by B12 Presidents

ESPN's Proxy of Texas still holds clout (UH) but can't stop EXP to 14 if consensus not there on 11/12..

UH + 1 does not get it done.
BYU + Cincy or UConn does not get it done
Must go to UC/UConn/UH/BYU

Power Lunch: Chat with columnist Berry Tramel | NewsOK.com
Tramel's outlook on B12 Expansion matches yesterday's our OU Contacts dark view.
Friction among B12 Presidents.
Wait, so Dooley has become the Dude of CT.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
6 to 8 teams made the cut.

BYU, Cincy, Houston, UConn, UCF, USF, Memphis, Tulane, SMU, Colorado State, Air Force.

A grad of Memphis concurs. You see, it all adds up.

There's no way some of these are correct. If I worked at a school that got cut, why even admit it? Just let speculation run wild. Then you look better anyway, perception-wise. And if a reporter calls and asks, why not tell them you made the cut? You hold all the cards. What's the reporter gonna do? Write bad about you? Out his source? Oooooooooo. And if a reporter calls the Big 12, asks and they said you're cut, then the reporter comes back and says you lied, so what?

So I'll bet there's a couple schools on that list that really didn't make it.

And I had a couple Cone Flakes and now I'm rambling.

Reaction Score
6 to 8 teams made the cut.

BYU, Cincy, Houston, UConn, UCF, USF, Memphis, Tulane, SMU, Colorado State, Air Force.

A grad of Memphis concurs. You see, it all adds up.
11=6 or 8 makes sense to me.

Reaction Score
11=6 or 8 makes sense to me.

Reminds me of a customer at work. "Hey can I get a handful of widgets?" ok do you want 3 or 4? "well I was thinking 8 or 9ish" ok man, you do you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom