Non-Key Tweets | Page 356 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I love how their world view is so different from ours, even as to things unrelated to UConn.
"FBS would be so much better with 40-48 teams only playing each other."

How are some of these people competent enough to log on to a computer?

Reaction Score
This is gonna be a bunch of ya when you find out Flugaur is just HFD :D.

oops.JPG

Reaction Score
This isn't a tweet but is non-key nonetheless. Over at the Oklahoma Land Thieves board someone is saying that last week on the K-State premium board a poster said Cincy and UConn are the picks for the B12. Here's the link:
http://www.landthieves.com/board/showthread.php?91985-CR-Part-X-Sure-Why-Not/page140

Thanks. Interesting read. I see a lot of some of the old stuff there...UConn has no influence in New England (UConn is in new England) as BC dominates the region (yeah, right), UConn is too small (yet at 31K enrollment is bigger than every XII school except for Texas Tech, Iowa St & Texas), terrible football school (yet UConn was in as many BCS bowl games as Baylor, Kansas & OK State, and more than Iowa St & Texas Tech) and basically some Texas fans only care about Texas (count how many times A&M is discussed).

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
lololololololololol
MontyFranklyn View Post
They don't have a market. The New England market is dominated by B.C.

Anyone who stylizes BC as B.C. on an internet message board loses all credibility immediately.

When I read that post I stopped reading. BC doesn't dominate in Boston, let alone New England. If you asked the ACC who they'd rather have right now, they'd admit that UConn would be a better get than BC has been.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 3h3 hours ago

The Big 12's composition committee has recommended two schools for addition. UH & UC. UH has little support beyond the 3 on the committee.

Reaction Score
Dude also says it's moot because B12 won't have to expand - they will be allowed to have a CCG with 10, so go figure.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 3h3 hours ago

The Big 12's composition committee has recommended two schools for addition. UH & UC. UH has little support beyond the 3 on the committee.

Covering all his bases. If Houston gets in, hey I told you they were the recommendation. If they don't, then it's I told you they didn't have any support beyond 3 schools on the committee.

Reaction Score
You want the kind of conspiracy theory that many of you love (not that I think it's likely). The Big XII has decided on Cincy and Houston, but the Big Ten, not caring if they take those schools, wouldn't let them have a championship game with ten. So they leaked that they'll take UConn if they need to go to 12, hoping the Big Ten and ACC will want UConn to still be on the table in case they want them later and that way will let them play a game with 10 to keep them from expanding.

Reaction Score
You want the kind of conspiracy theory that many of you love (not that I think it's likely). The Big XII has decided on Cincy and Houston, but the Big Ten, not caring if they take those schools, wouldn't let them have a championship game with ten. So they leaked that they'll take UConn if they need to go to 12, hoping the Big Ten and ACC will want UConn to still be on the table in case they want them later and that way will let them play a game with 10 to keep them from expanding.

Whoa

17f4oklkyf8bopng.png

Reaction Score

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
How am I the first to post this! I'm tempted to put this in the Key Tweets thread because it involves the Dud, UConn CR, and UMass. Can't get much better than that.

1. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 33m33 minutes ago
    UMASS has been in talks with the AAC to possibly move up & replace UCONN.

2. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 34m34 minutes ago
    Just throwing this out without comment. No real info as yet… prepare yourself.
This honestly wouldn't be surprising if UConn does go to the Big XII, UMass is desperate for a home for all sports as their football program is independent as of now and AAC keeps their New England presence.

Reaction Score
How am I the first to post this! I'm tempted to put this in the Key Tweets thread because it involves the Dud, UConn CR, and UMass. Can't get much better than that.

Chuck any tweet from that idiot belongs right here...

GG

Reaction Score

The problem is UMass could potentially be replacing another team in the AAC ( of course, I hope it is UCONN).

Reaction Score
The problem is UMass could potentially be replacing another team in the AAC ( of course, I hope it is UCONN).

True. I have always thought that UMass's recent positioning was expressly done to make sure it was in a good position to be plucked up by the AAC if need be. They could replace anybody, but they are the most natural replacement for UConn.

Reaction Score
The Dude's timeline:
Committee has selected UC/UH
B12 listening to other schools
B10 amendment won't pass, B12 won't expand
UMass in talks to move up to replace UConn

Makes sense, eh?

Reaction Score
He has access to the same dumb Tweets the rest of us do and probably wants the same thing we do. I sincerely doubt he knows anything.

Especially since he retweeted UConnBlog story on Big12 before this one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom